British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Coventry Friday 2nd Sep

Stroll in the park win for Belle Vue. Not using a guest weakens Coventry too much.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Stroll in the park win for Belle Vue. Not using a guest weakens Coventry too much.

To be honest even with KK they would struggle to get anything out of the meeting but now it's a forgone conclusion.

I don't see it being one sided at all if the first meeting was anything to go by. KK missing for Bees but so is Fricke for BV so it probably evens itself out. I wouldn't be surprised with a BV win by 6-10 points overall.

I rarely stand up for KK but Fricke missing doesn't even itself out!

KK is number 1 and more than a point stronger on his average compared to Fricke as 2nd heat leader.

The Aces have their number one Zagar to use an extra ride whilst the Bees have to use everyone lower.

• Like 1

Is their a second half meeting?

MDL or something as it will be very costly only to see 15 one sided heats and a result that a lot of fans will already know!

Belle Vue are one of the few who put on second halves on a fairly regular basis, so you'll probably see about 21 heats.

Doubt you'll see many one sided heats on that track, racing has been excellent on the times I've been. Reckon it will be a fairly comfortable home win though.

KK is number 1 and more than a point stronger on his average compared to Fricke as 2nd heat leader.

The Aces have their number one Zagar to use an extra ride whilst the Bees have to use everyone lower.

Belle Vue will do well to give Zagar an extra ride.Hougaard replaces Fricke they are not using R/R like Coventry :wink:

• Like 1

Belle Vue are one of the few who put on second halves on a fairly regular basis, so you'll probably see about 21 heats.

Doubt you'll see many one sided heats on that track, racing has been excellent on the times I've been. Reckon it will be a fairly comfortable home win though.

As do Coventry (re the 2nd halves)

Thank you for answering my question, it is appreciated.

On that I will now go tonight and watch.

Hougaard is in for Fricke. R/R for us can easily still be good for 7-8 points especially if King and Garrity can show the form they've previously showed there. KK scored 9 from his 4 programmed rides on our last visit. Will Hougaard score what Fricke would? I'm not so sure

Still looking for a texter for this meeting..is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

After Paddy's score for Leicester at Belle Vue a few weeks ago I was quite pleased we'd been able to bring him in but looking at his score for Leicester at Swindon last night I'm not so sure.

RR won't score what KK would and they obviously don't have the heat 15 option as well but a good RR score and a poor one from Paddy will make this a very close meeting.

You can't really believe this meeting will be close, a walk in the park.

If you can't beat a team bottom but one all season missing there number one then there is no point in dreaming of title glory.

I never dream i just see what happens on the night.

I have always stated that i feel Poole will just pip us because of their reserves like last year.In our latest 2 meetings with Poole they beat us on agg our top 5 scored more then theirs in both legs but over the 2 legs their reserves well out scored ours.So no dreams.

I think that you may meet them 1st in the play offs if you can beat them and if we can beat Swin/Lakeside more so Swindon they like our place to much. Then our 2 teams will meet in the final. Over the season we have beat you in 3 out of 4 matches and twice on agg But now you have brought the ringer in i think you will have a little to much top end strength for us to beat you. So no dreams.

So if we get to the final whoever we meet we will just have to see what happens over the 2 legs.But how sweet would winning it be seeing that i never dream't that we would ever do it.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

Big blow Bates ruled out, in for a tonking now

Matt williamson guests

Edited by Game On