British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Kings Lynn Elb. 7/09/16

Thank god for Palm Toft, besides heat 1 besides the odd mistake it's devoid of passing.

Heat 2 wasn't exciting either? There's been quite of bit of passing Steve perhaps you haven't watched closely?

Top of my head heat 3, heat 4, heat 5 three over the line together, heat 6 kennett blocking Harris, heat 8, heat 9.

No you are right gate and go lol!

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Can we have him at Poole next year please !!!!

Perhaps that's what he's after, loads of sponsorship available isn't there ........

Perhaps that's what he's after, loads of sponsorship available isn't there ........

What you mean is Poole know how to treat riders :)

• Like 3

They don't manoeuvre the rule so that they can have an ex gp rider at reserve, that is a consequence of building a solid team and a change in the EDR rules which lets them go in to the main body of the team dictated by the averages. .

Which, when roughly translated into English from Poolese means : Somehow we have finished up with an over the hill Dane making a mockery of the EDR system because he can't cope with the 1-5 and even at reserve gets tonked by PL rider Michael Palm Tree.

• Like 3

Heat 2 wasn't exciting either? There's been quite of bit of passing Steve perhaps you haven't watched closely?

Top of my head heat 3, heat 4, heat 5 three over the line together, heat 6 kennett blocking Harris, heat 8, heat 9.

No you are right gate and go lol!

Steve, I didn't say it wasn't an exciting meeting did I? ?

Just not much passing besides mistakes and MPT.

Are you sure you are paying as much attention to the meeting as you are the forum?

:wink:

• Like 1

Well done Eddie Kennett. Never lets us down.

Are you sure you are paying as much attention to the meeting as you are the forum?

This is better than the average meeting served up by Sky. The scoreline doesn't reflect the racing. Well done to Palm Toft anothrr good meeting around Wimborne Road.

Just been announced Darcy Ward has passed his driving test. Congrats DW.

Batchelor has completely lost his racing ability. Rather than just slag him off the guy clearly has issues with his racing and has lost it ala Davey Watt. He has been a very good ridr but to see him like this is not right.

Hope he gets his mojo back in the future.

In tonights program Matt has stated there is a window for changes a week before the playoffs.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

MPT will be a Poole rider next year then!

Trust me to laugh at Kennetts inclusion earlier.

I should learn to keep me gob shut :D

Why ??? he is the Australian Champion i think thats fair to be honest

What about Fricke!

Commentator Pearson tells us regular Herberts.. he explains the rules every so often, as there are new viewers tuning in all the time.

New viewers?

Been a warm day... perhaps sun stroke to blame on Nige's fod?

• Like 1

That's a good point. If you are there, then why are you spending so much time on here? I never come on here during a live meeting (are you sure you are there 😉)

• Like 1

Aussie's are just doing what the brit's do for the Cardiff WC. Why are you moaning? Oh yeah, cos a Poole rider benefits.... :D

Ever think they might be doing it to entice some of the Aussies to do the champs in the winter? Just a thought..

• Like 1

Its line ups like tonight the so called EL is why I get over to Poland at WK/ends

What you mean is Poole know how to treat riders :)

No, that's not what I mean lol, more like they have plenty of good, loyal sponsors :)

What about Fricke!

I'd have loved it to have been Fricke but the place has to go to Kurtz as National Champion, it's only fair imo..

• Like 2