British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions 2017

is fritz wallner on a 4 point average for next season.?

Not sure about that but would be mighty handy if he was and we had an extra point to play with? Can you enlighten us Rob?

I reckon Fritz will be a 4.0.... and the side will be the same as the one that finished last season. Wouldnt be too unhappy with that... C'mon Rob, get the team announced... Dislike drip fed announcements, lets be knowing :)

• Like 1

is fritz wallner on a 4 point average for next season.?

He's a 5.00 Roman ..as I understand it.

C'mon Rob, get the team announced... Dislike drip fed announcements, lets be knowing :)

Mr Godfrey is also keen to do that! Check the Speedway Star / Scunthorpe Telegraph / Scunthorpe website on Thursday :wink:

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 3

Mr Godfrey is also keen to do that! Check the Speedway Star / Scunthorpe Telegraph / Scunthorpe website on Thursday :wink:

All the best

Rob

Just learning Berwick have signed Lewis Bridger and Kevin Doolan. Assuming that Tommy Gun is back in Bandit Country shows you where the bar is set. I trust we can respond with our own forces on Thursday but we can't be going to Berwick half cocked with those three coming to the start line that's a fact. !

Not sure about that but would be mighty handy if he was and we had an extra point to play with? Can you enlighten us Rob?

All to be revealed on Thursday.

All the best

Rob

Major team announcement Thurs! Have we gone for a big hitter inStead??

Or...if Fritz fits a 4 then maybe we stick?
  • Like 1

Here's my final shout at the 1-7 ..

Josh A 7.01

Ryan 7.18

Wilko 6.12

Lewis 5.98

Fritz 4.00

Josh B 2.05

and....

Tommy 7.45

If you go onto the Berwick thread there are few mentions for Tommy Jorgensen in their 2017 team. Today they did a deal to bring Lewis Bridger to Bandit Country and there's a link to Jason Garrity.

So is it possible that we haven't done a deal with MPT but we have done a deal with Tommy Gun as the No1 ? Has all the ability to be a big hitter in the Championship....

Just learning Berwick have signed Lewis Bridger and Kevin Doolan. Assuming that Tommy Gun is back in Bandit Country shows you where the bar is set. I trust we can respond with our own forces on Thursday but we can't be going to Berwick half cocked with those three coming to the start line that's a fact. !

Dont think TJ will be back at Berwick if rumours are correct.

Rye House Saturday, Scunthorpe Sunday, Denmark Wednesday

All the best

Rob

Don't you just love this "I know something you don't attitude"

Don't you just love this "I know something you don't attitude"

Not that at all. It's to inform people to check the press on Thursday.

All the best

Rob

• Like 3