British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers V Rye House - 12/9

I'm not at the meeting tonight but Ged has got very emotional; could this be a goodbye? :o

Prick..... One word for you.

Not a good performance and now we wait...... We have a 5% chance I believe

• Like 2

We're going to win the league.

Once Newcastle beat Ipswich on Thursday, we can start sorting out travel plans for the play-offs.

not going to post on the peterborough 2017 thread , so i will do it on here .lol.

what a fecking numpty you are . keep quiet and people will believe what ever you DONT say .

biggest duck on the website .

you're not at the meeting tonight, but you can see ged has got emotional ..

p.s .your next years star signing got 3 points at newcastle for workington ..

Edited by jenga

Sums up Rye's season with another meeting they should have won with team management questionable.

Hope both Rye riders are ok

• Like 2

Everyone here is baffled.

i think all fans on here were screaming to put branford in 14 . feel sorry for rye and shads .. mismanaged by a dick .

• Like 1

Sums up Rye's season with another meeting they should have won with team management questionable.

Hope both Rye riders are ok

come back sampers, all is forgiven!
  • Like 3

Absolutley criminal not to have Branford in heat 14, whats the Manager thinking???.

Totally agree, Branford should have had at least 6 rides the way he was going, team manager lost it for Rye

• Like 1

could it have been a bribe from the peterborough management team . there is something not quite right here .

best wishes to the fallen riders .

Absolutley criminal not to have Branford in heat 14, whats the Manager thinking???.

just sums up this season at the launch pad.

Ged did get very emotional at the end and had to hand the microphone back

could it have been a bribe from the peterborough management team . there is something not quite right here .

best wishes to the fallen riders .

:rofl: You will need better bait than that :rofl:

Maybe he got emotional due to the season started really well for the panthers and it's ending in a shower of dung. Can't blame him for having a blubber..Oh hang on🤔

We're going to win the league.

Once Newcastle beat Ipswich on Thursday, we can start sorting out travel plans for the play-offs.

Surely your best hope of the play offs is to send your expensively assembled side and go to Edinburgh and win. I can't believe the BSPA won't force them to ride you before the deadline. Would mean the league is a total farce if they don't.

We won at home!😱when did this last happen?..it's a strange feeling!..hope Ged is not leaving..despite all the crap that's said on here he's the best promoter we've ever had in my time.

• Like 1