British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

We can add you to the mugs list with Chapman, Rosco, Van Twatten etc.

Fingers crossed for a Polish rain off & they rearrange on a Lynn date & it costs your club.

Clubs who riders are not involved with the Polish league will all agree with a stance as it would have no effect on them, Probably, if losing their No1 rider, they would also have a different opinion.

Such a pity you don't read all the comment before dishing out insults, No-body would agree with Polish demands of riders, but the response needs to be done 'Ent-group' . Individually, clubs will not achieve anything. A ruling made by the BSPA would create a stance against such demands. and promoters would select their team accordingly......

Fingers crossed, your not a mug also........

• Like 3

Just wait til the Poles start rearranging their fixtures for mid week!!!

You sure are full of the joys of string!

You sure are full of the joys of string!

Is that a new saying? Not heard it before but perhaps it's Irish being St. Patrick's Day and all that. :lol:

• Like 2

Is that a new saying? Not heard it before but perhaps it's Irish being St. Patrick's Day and all that. :lol:

You'll be telling us next that you've not heard of "as long as a piece of spring"

• Like 3

I've heard of that one but not being full of the joys of it. :)

Yea, couldn't make Paddys Day, was all tied up....

Have the Stars announced the rider sharing the #7 spot with Josh Bailey yet?

Have the Stars announced the rider sharing the #7 spot with Josh Bailey yet?

Was going to Kyle Hughes but thank god he could not get his average reduced,

When is the lad Jenkins at Mildenhall 16? Have heard a rumour that it might be him.

When is the lad Jenkins at Mildenhall 16? Have heard a rumour that it might be him.

I'd be surprised if it's Jenkins. If it's anyone from Mildenhall I'd have thought it would be Connor Mountain.

They may wait to see how Phillips goes for the Young Stars.I was quite impressed with him at the fours last season.Didn't score much,but i do remember him having an excellent last ride.

Whoever at 7 the way I see it its little more than making the numbers up what ever the no 7 scores is a bonus .

• Like 2

phillips nowhere near good enough .. JPB, HUME,MOUNTAIN,WOOD,BACON OR DAVEY

Nor are those you have mentioned.As Haza has said the no 7 is just purely to make up the numbers anyway.We have to try and get a no7 that will beat the other no7s especially at home.As Phillips is riding for the Young Stars this season this may be beneficial for him.

• Like 1

Tellboy are you kidding ?? those i mentioned would challenge most number 7s some number 6s without doubt ..

Danny phillips couldnt challenge any number 7 home or away

Edited by redandyellow
  • Like 1