British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

If Porsing has broken his leg WE MUST go after Tungate but someone has already said he won't be coming which makes me think that he has already been signed for when the averages change, But can't understand him wanting to go to Swindon. who didn't want him at the start of the season.

Yes, because his average was ridiculously high and Swindon were committed to JD...

Now that he is on a proper average of course we want him! 👍

If Porsing has broken his leg WE MUST go after Tungate but someone has already said he won't be coming which makes me think that he has already been signed for when the averages change, But can't understand him wanting to go to Swindon. who didn't want him at the start of the season.

With Jason in the team there was no chance of fitting Tungate in on a 9+ average. Tungate also rode for Somerset last season so it was logical that he stayed with them. Now that he has been dropped, I can't see any reason why he wouldn't go back to Swindon if he wanted to. We will just need to wait and see where he goes.

With regards Porsing - that's a shame for him and I wish him a speedy recovery but it is an excellent opportunity for KL to strengthen up.

• Like 1

Mikkel Bech? Not sure if he would fit, but pretty sure he used to like the Lynn track.

Porsings leg isn't broken. He is in alott of pain and has gone back to Denmark. Hopefully be riding again soon.

• Like 1

Again, Tungate's average doesn't fit

it does as soon as the new averages come out.

if everyone had a horrible next meeting, you could also bring in newman for lambert, as it stands those 2 changes would be about 0.8 too high

or bring in tungate and newman for Rose/Lambert, which of course would be very harsh on Rose

It would be very wrong to drop Rose. He has done incredibly well since returning​. I know sometimes it's a numbers game, but NO!!!!!

Looks like Porsing could be out longer than expected, he has a fracture in his leg and has internal bleeding in his calf. By the end of this week doctors will decide if he requires an operation.,

It would be very wrong to drop Rose. He has done incredibly well since returning​. I know sometimes it's a numbers game, but NO!!!!!

Totally agree 100 percent

Surely after tonight's mauling the Stars management will make team changes. They can't go on as they are.

Surely after tonight's mauling the Stars management will make team changes. They can't go on as they are.

i agree but do you no what ? I'd not hold my breath on that one .

No way!!

Do the new averages for KL come into effect after last night's meeting OR after Somerset away? Why is there no clear known point? I thought it was four home and four away for each rider?

Do the new averages for KL come into effect after last night's meeting OR after Somerset away? Why is there no clear known point? I thought it was four home and four away for each rider?

Buster and Godfrey had it all written down on the back of a fag packet, trouble is they cant find the fag packet ! :D

• Like 2