British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Lambert taking the p###s can't ride for Lynn last night because of a broken wrist but amazingly it's a miracle he's fit to ride in Sweden tonight guess his Dr is called Jesus - he should definitely get a 28 day ban

• Like 2

Lambert taking the p###s can't ride for Lynn last night because of a broken wrist but amazingly it's a miracle he's fit to ride in Sweden tonight guess his Dr is called Jesus - he should definitely get a 28 day ban

Its a 100% PISS take

Meanlingness meeting last night, thats what he will be saying, and probably told by the promotion to rest up and rides tonight, poor show.

Edited by Panthers89

When riders get injured, they have to make a come back at some point for someone :blink: Maybe he'd rather take the risk in Sweden than in the UK where it wuld effect Lynn? Or he knew that Lynn had no chance what so ever of winning at Wolves so better to take an extra 24 hours off?

Meanlingness meeting last night, thats what he will be saying, and probably told by the promotion to rest up and rides tonight, poor show.

it's an official fixture and he should have been there - no way has he a broken wrist - a total joke

Be interesting to see if Rob Lambert rides tomorrow at Belle Vue for the Stars. If he doesn't he should withdraw from the GB World Cup team.

It's not though is it, completely different track last night compared to this and last night was more or less a dead rubber. I'm surprised he rode tonight but is obviously trying to prove his fitness for Saturday. Not sure if it's wise riding with broken bones and his score tonight would suggest he is struggling with it, not sure either Lynn tomorrow night or GB on Saturday will benefit from him riding.

Steve Worrall missed Newcastle's home defeat the day before riding in the British Final and I can't remember any of their fans jumping up and down calling for 28 day bans.

it's an official fixture and he should have been there - no way has he a broken wrist - a total joke

The only joke on here is you, only present when there is something to moan and groan about.

• Like 5

So would you rather he had not ridden tonight and possibly tomorrow and gone into the SWC on Saturday with his wrist untested?

Doyle rode Saturday, isn't riding Thursday but I be he will be fit for the SWC.

I'm not saying it's right but it's happened for years and until all nations have a co-ordinated injury policy (when hell freezes over) it always will.

• Like 1

There was no chance in you progressing through to the next round let's face it

• Like 1

So would you rather he had not ridden tonight and possibly tomorrow and gone into the SWC on Saturday with his wrist untested?

Doyle rode Saturday, isn't riding Thursday but I be he will be fit for the SWC.

I'm not saying it's right but it's happened for years and until all nations have a co-ordinated injury policy (when hell freezes over) it always will.

most definitely shouldn't have ridden tonight absolutely, yes ride tonight had he turned out last night a wolves but he didn't. It's the same old story British clubs at the bottom of the pile .

I agree but why cheat Woves and Lynn fans ?

Exactly and Wolves is a tight track, much harder on the wrists than Kumla. Or Belle Vue or Lynn for that matter.

Exactly and Wolves is a tight track, much harder on the wrists than Kumla. Or Belle Vue or Lynn for that matter.

so if Chris Holder had missed a meeting in the same manner you'd said the same thing ?

so if Chris Holder had missed a meeting in the same manner you'd said the same thing ?

Yup, if he had fallen the night before and broken his wrist and had the SWC coming that weekend. Would say the same for any rider.

Yup, if he had fallen the night before and broken his wrist and had the SWC coming that weekend. Would say the same for any rider.

ok fair enough - Robert Lambert hasn't a broken wrist Simon Lambert has and is out for 6 weeks there your difference .

ok fair enough - Robert Lambert hasn't a broken wrist Simon Lambert has and is out for 6 weeks there your difference .

He says he has.Whos is telling porkies ?

News about wrist it's broken where it was broken 2 years ago but I'm getting phisio today on my neck and wrist to try and get movement then make a decision when I can start to race again. I need to be fit for the World Cup.