British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Congratulation go out to our new No 1 Chris Holder for winning the Darcy meeting down-under. Nice also to see Jason Crump proving he's still capable of mixing it with the talent of today too. Shame he called it a day when he obviously still has much too give.....

• Like 1

I thought the number 7 was going to be announced straight after the new sponsor was named. I hope it's not Dan Halsey.

I thought the number 7 was going to be announced straight after the new sponsor was named. I hope it's not Dan Halsey.

That would be a bad signing.

• Like 1

Out of interest where did you get those two ideas from? Whoever the number seven is it needs to be a rider who will improve, and Halsey most certainly doesn't fall in that category.

Out of interest where did you get those two ideas from? Whoever the number seven is it needs to be a rider who will improve, and Halsey most certainly doesn't fall in that category.

On the twitter feed they mentioned the number 7 would be announced a few days after the sponsor
  • Like 1

Challenge meeting against the Panthers at the Adrian flux arena end of march, should be a belter! :)

• Like 1

Challenge meeting against the Panthers at the Adrian flux arena end of march, should be a belter! :)

panthers should have had a challenge home and away against stars

• Like 1

Won't Jack Holder be riding for Poole that night?

March 29th Poole v Wolves Elite Shield 2nd leg so despite what the Panthers press release says about Holder v Holder I can't see that happening for a 'friendly' that has only just been announced?!

• Like 1

Last team member to be named this week according to club Twitter feed.

Never mind all that GB, what about The Canaries about to put one over on The Toon tonight. Plenty of time for Speedway come March. Lol

That'd be ideal semmers but the pessimist in me wonders if we used our goals up on Saturday. Am going tonight so will let you know how it went!

Edited by Gordon Bennett

So another long wait to hear who's sharing the role with josh!

Like i said it will be shared between Josh an Ryan

Got Josh right so hedging my bets for Ryan

That'd be ideal semmers but the pessimist in me wonders if we used our goals up on Saturday. Am going tonight so will let you know how it went!

Just looked at the score, Norwich were winning but it ended a draw 2-2 :t:

Kinsley is a couple of years away from being ready for the top flight, naming him would be a mistake IMO.