British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

As far as i am aware the averages will come into play a week after they have completed the 4h 4a

And what happens if one or two riders have not completed 4h 4a due to missing a meeting or two, you cannot have half the team within the 50 point limit and half within the 42.

And what happens if one or two riders have not completed 4h 4a due to missing a meeting or two, you cannot have half the team within the 50 point limit and half within the 42.

I haven't a clue.Maybe the BSPA don't either.

• Like 1

And this was the reason I suggested a changeover date, It would make the situation much clearer, It would be equally fair to all teams, enabling every team to be redeclared at the same time.. So simple......

• Like 2

And this was the reason I suggested a changeover date, It would make the situation much clearer, It would be equally fair to all teams, enabling every team to be redeclared at the same time.. So simple......

Agreed but the words simple, logical and common sense are not words that the bspa use.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

A change over date is simple but unfair. One team could strengthen after only 2 or 3 matches, others after 4 or 5. That would benefit the team that had ridden fewer matches as their stronger revised lineup can be used in more matches.

4 and 4 works, but maybe should apply to the team as whole, so if rider has missed a match or two they would still get a revised average

A change over date is simple but unfair. One team could strengthen after only 2 or 3 matches, others after 4 or 5. That would benefit the team that had ridden fewer matches as their stronger revised lineup can be used in more matches.

4 and 4 works, but maybe should apply to the team as whole, so if rider has missed a match or two they would still get a revised average

We are in a unique situation, where teams were assembled using fictitious numbers to get some form of equality in team make up. This is not the usual situation. Surely the quicker you move away from these figures be the better. This 4 + 4 scenario would be ok if all the teams rode the same number of fixtures, but that is not the case. By persueing this idea of unfairness, we are creating more unfairness in the long run as some teams will be transferred before others. The season has started and the clock is ticking, the sooner this switchover happened the better so the league can generate a new set of realistic and fair figures. If we wait till all teams and riders have completed it could be end of June......

Another season wasted...,,...

• Like 4

What average would Bridger come in on after the first set of averages think it must be low as he has had a bad start . He is good mate with Rosey too, now he has dropped team revolution and got decent bikes I'm sure he could do a good job 👏

• Like 1

What average would Bridger come in on after the first set of averages think it must be low as he has had a bad start . He is good mate with Rosey too, now he has dropped team revolution and got decent bikes I'm sure he could do a good job

Lewis will be on 6.26

Not my cup of tea - Lewis Bridger - stick with Holder stands more chance of being successful ( average wise by the end of the season ) or is it suggested that both could be fitted in somehow?

Not my cup of tea - Lewis Bridger - stick with Holder stands more chance of being successful ( average wise by the end of the season ) or is it suggested that both could be fitted in somehow?

To replace Josh Bailey mate don't know if it would fit

To replace Josh Bailey mate don't know if it would fit

just a point I'd like to make can a new no7 be any rider as along as the rider fits under the points limit or does the no 7 have to be a NL rider ? as I was told that the no7 has to be from the NL - can someone confirm this one way or the other please

just a point I'd like to make can a new no7 be any rider as along as the rider fits under the points limit or does the no 7 have to be a NL rider ? as I was told that the no7 has to be from the NL - can someone confirm this one way or the other please

Any one can be anywhere in the team as long as we have to riders that are eligible of have been in the NL.

We have Rose and Lambert that covers that criteria.

It's only the Championship that has to have an NL No7.

• Like 2

Any one can be anywhere in the team as long as we have to riders that are eligible of have been in the NL.

We have Rose and Lambert that covers that criteria.

It's only the Championship that has to have an NL No7.

thank you that clears that one up - so basically we can sign any rider as long as the team is under the points limit .

thank you that clears that one up - so basically we can sign any rider as long as the team is under the points limit .

Yep, as long as the team has 2 current or previous NL riders anywhere in the team.

Does any Lynn fan know why Rose is in Torun with Holder and Kurtz Bro's.

Kurtz bro's were there for Aus vs Poland

Holder there for Torun, but why Rose just wondering?