British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Think Porsing could come in at Reserve which COULD be good move. also does Jorgensen have to leave if he wants to carry on.I for one would like him to stay

He is riding at 6...Go back about 6 posts,to the DWP's post.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I'm not certain of team. But my guess - 1. Batch 2. Thomas 3. RR 4. Robert 5. Kai 6. Nick 7. Simon L

I was a guest of Buster in Cardiff, but hardly saw or spoke to him as he went from one meeting to the next.

So at moment don't know plans whether they plan to use RR for Holder or replace him.

Nick and I are going to see him Wednesday morning. I will be telling him many of the comments you guys have made here. I agree the PR from the Club has been appalling and he needs to address it. However, I know from what I have heard from him it's not all as simple as one might think. But I will stress to him that fans don't like being treated as mushrooms.

I will report back with what I can tell you, however something's he tells me are confidential.

In my conversation with him this morning, he told me F1 Stocks ran in rain on Saturday and track is a real mess. He wants to get on to track to start prep for Wednesday, but with this mornings rain he is unable to. He hopes tomorrow's forecast of no rain that he can start track prep and that Wednesday evening rain doesn't arrive.

• Like 1

I'm not certain of team. But my guess - 1. Batch 2. Thomas 3. RR 4. Robert 5. Kai 6. Nick 7. Simon L

I was a guest of Buster in Cardiff, but hardly saw or spoke to him as he went from one meeting to the next.

So at moment don't know plans whether they plan to use RR for Holder or replace him.

Nick and I are going to see him Wednesday morning. I will be telling him many of the comments you guys have made here. I agree the PR from the Club has been appalling and he needs to address it. However, I know from what I have heard from him it's not all as simple as one might think. But I will stress to him that fans don't like being treated as mushrooms.

I will report back with what I can tell you, however something's he tells me are confidential.

In my conversation with him this morning, he told me F1 Stocks ran in rain on Saturday and track is a real mess. He wants to get on to track to start prep for Wednesday, but with this mornings rain he is unable to. He hopes tomorrow's forecast of no rain that he can start track prep and that Wednesday evening rain doesn't arrive.

I believe you would be an ideal candidate for a KLS PR man. You have told us more in 1 message than we have heard in 2 weeks..... :t:

• Like 2

Ha ha ! I have to be careful what I write here. Would love to give you a lot more information which I know about, but I just can't unless I am instructed to do so. I look after Nicklas, so me saying / writing things here could not overly help his career.

I have in the past told the Poles for 2 teams Nick has ridden for, that they are *^#+*#*^+}<€^*%#++>} ....unts!! Funnily enough they don't like being told the truth

Ha ha ! I have to be careful what I write here. Would love to give you a lot more information which I know about, but I just can't unless I am instructed to do so. I look after Nicklas, so me saying / writing things here could not overly help his career.

I have in the past told the Poles for 2 teams Nick has ridden for, that they are *^#+*#*^+}<€^*%#++>} ....unts!! Funnily enough they don't like being told the truth

Don't tease us David lol....It's great to here from someone regarding some news about things..We ain't used to it at Lynn.Good to see someone giving it to the Poles as well :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

My best comment last year which I told Polish Club manager was " pay him and if you haven't got the money, sell your car or your wife " however seeing his car and his wife neither would raise enough. Ha ha !!!

• Like 2

Nice to see someone on here who is ready to talk to Buster face to face.There is alot of people on here blowing hot air about without actually doing anything about it.

Think Porsing could come in at Reserve which COULD be good move. also does Jorgensen have to leave if he wants to carry on.I for one would like him to stay

Wouldn't think Jorgensen would have to leave,in effect he's still replacing Porsing and Porsing has come back in to replace Rose.So that still leaves R/R for Holder at present.

Nice to see someone on here who is ready to talk to Buster face to face.There is alot of people on here blowing hot air about without actually doing anything about it.

Wouldn't think Jorgensen would have to leave,in effect he's still replacing Porsing and Porsing has come back in to replace Rose.So that still leaves R/R for Holder at present.

That's the reason not Nick back tonight. Thomas was signed 28 day injury for Nick. I believe if Nick comes back early then Club has to release Thomas. After 28 day injury Club can keep Thomas and Nick comes in to replace Lewis. Falls into place Wednesday but not today.

What opportunity do we have to talk to him face to face? I am sure that a goodly few on here would love to attend a meeting offering up feedback - not complaints. It's no good Buster having such a meeting if he is going too blow up at fans trying to be constructive. It needs a dialogue. We want to help turn this very poor situation around ,if it is possible. Without information we can only speculate.

• Like 1

His gating was fine till he hurt his wrist which appeared to be his left,clutch, wrist so don't get where you're coming from,like everyone else on here knock the best talent for 10years and wonder why they turn their back on British speedway. If you want a substitute team manager Colin Pratt apparently lives close by and attends regularly ask him to help out.

Told you so

Told you so

Good call. Colin's been about along time and knows the ropes. Didn't realise he was up for the job though . Only hope Buster and him get along without confrontation .

Good call. Colin's been about along time and knows the ropes. Didn't realise he was up for the job though . Only hope Buster and him get along without confrontation .

They're mates apparently

Kings Lynn have got the opportunity to chase Poole for the 4th playoff place but not if they ride like they are tonight.

Kings Lynn have got the opportunity to chase Poole for the 4th playoff place but not if they ride like they are tonight.

To be fair it's hardly a Lynn team tonight

To be fair it's hardly a Lynn team tonight

That's irrelevant to me, the ones that are the Stars rider's are not doing good enough.

It's embarrassing