British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Belle Vue - Swindon 14. 9. 16

Its a bit of a weird one tonight. I hope Swindon get the point as they have generally been better performers over the season than the Hammers imo.

Incidentally, when was the last time the Aussie Team manager had a team of 5 Brits, ! Slovenian and 1 Aussie versus the Team GB manager with a team of 5 Aussies and 2 Brits??

Knowing both Lemo and Rosco (sponsored both as riders) I hope its a good meeting for both of them. I have to go for Rosco though as he's closer!!!! ;-)

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

As there is no comment on anything official about the track, I think I will give this a miss. I assume that nothing will have been done during the day and that when the riders turn up some sort of track preparation may or may not take place. BV and Speedway are meant to be professional, if that is the case and with their "previous" why not keep the public informed?

???

Despite last night's incredible storm I see no reason why this won't be on. Great drainage in the track, by the time the meeting starts it won't have rained for over 20 hours, plus it's been hot and sunny all day today.

???

Despite last night's incredible storm I see no reason why this won't be on. Great drainage in the track, by the time the meeting starts it won't have rained for over 20 hours, plus it's been hot and sunny all day today.

Thanks mate. I have no reason to doubt you however, one would think a bit more communication between the "business" and its customers would not go amiss.

• Like 1

Thanks mate. I have no reason to doubt you however, one would think a bit more communication between the "business" and its customers would not go amiss.

Communicate what, its a lovely sunny day. The meetings on, nothing to communicate. Im sorry don't get your post at all.

By the way just to add the track is perfect im told.

Edited by SUPERACE
  • Like 4

I don't think any track give weather updates when its been hot, dry, and sunny, everywhere was bone dry when I got up at 5am after the storm.

Its a bit of a weird one tonight. I hope Swindon get the point as they have generally been better performers over the season than the Hammers imo.

Incidentally, when was the last time the Aussie Team manager had a team of 5 Brits, ! Slovenian and 1 Aussie versus the Team GB manager with a team of 5 Aussies and 2 Brits??

Knowing both Lemo and Rosco (sponsored both as riders) I hope its a good meeting for both of them. I have to go for Rosco though as he's closer!!!! ;-)

I made the same point several months ago

I don't think any track give weather updates when its been hot, dry, and sunny, everywhere was bone dry when I got up at 5am after the storm.

Something like 'everything ready to go tonight after yesterdays thunderstorms..' On twitter or official website. Not exactly hard and only take two mins.

Something like 'everything ready to go tonight after yesterdays thunderstorms..' On twitter or official website. Not exactly hard and only take two mins.

Fair point if it were not for the fact it's been a roaster today up here, anyone wanting to know more can ring the club, only takes 2 mins..

• Like 2

WTF hahahaha some weirdos on here. Coughbuxtontigercough

Edit* just got to track where it's being watered

I hope swindon get the point they need i agree with skidder lakeside don't really deserve to finish 4 th

I hope swindon get the point they need i agree with skidder lakeside don't really deserve to finish 4 th

Whoever finish where deserve to finish there

• Like 1

What are you going on about??? What is there to communicate? It's been 26 degrees all day I'm sure they been watering it all day!

Edited by Rob B
  • Like 1