British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

It is a farce totally agree with you on that and its the fans who are being given the runaround . The numbers of speedway fans must decrease year on year and they pull a stunt like this , its like they want to run the sport into the ground .

Agree you couldn't make it up, I think too many of the BSPA committee are spending too much time watching Eastenders. I'm glad common sense has at last prevailed and they have now reached the correct decision after the first two shocking attempts .

Edited by New era Panthers

Supporters club bus was cancelled last night as far as I've been told and people were cancelling accomodation, couldn't make it up like, the Supporters Club bus could still run as people wouldn't of been refunded yet obviously and there was a lot of names down as far as I know, absolute f***ing farce though, really pissed a lot of people off up here who had took days off to go to be kicked out so change days around to find we are back in it.

Surely it can only be a matter of time before enough is enough and a total vote of no confidence in the clowns that run our sport is taken.

This is another in a long line of decisions that they seem to put out to p*ss as many fans off as possible, at this rate there will soon be no fans left to p*ss off what will they do then, to be honest I just wish the whole lot off them would just do one and let someone who know's what there are doing give it a go.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

Supporters club bus was cancelled last night as far as I've been told and people were cancelling accomodation, couldn't make it up like, the Supporters Club bus could still run as people wouldn't of been refunded yet obviously and there was a lot of names down as far as I know, absolute f***ing farce though, really pissed a lot of people off up here who had took days off to go to be kicked out so change days around to find we are back in it.

Seems like the supporters bus is running again.

Surely it can only be a matter of time before enough is enough and a total vote of no confidence in the clowns that run our sport is taken.

This is another in a long line of decisions that they seem to put out to p*ss as many fans off as possible, at this rate there will soon be no fans left to p*ss off what will they do then, to be honest I just wish the whole lot off them would just do one and let someone who know's what there are doing give it a go.

The Glasgow promotion must be wondering if the have got involved in the right sport.They have raised the profile in Glasgow and the clowns running it in GB are bringing it down fast.
  • Like 1

The Glasgow promotion must be wondering if the have got involved in the right sport.They have raised the profile in Glasgow and the clowns running it in GB are bringing it down fast.

Pretty much nail on the head.

Most of the speedway fans could run it better

Just a quick question has anyone heard how Ricky Ashworth is doing would like to hear ?

Going by this release from two days ago the BSPA were saying all ten Championship teams were in the meeting, now two days later they aren`t.

http://speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.32841

every fan of the two teams that have been dropped, but booked hotel/travel should club together and take them to the cleaners .

run by total muppets imo .

both teams back in now . flippin eeedyates ..

waldorf and statles could do a better job

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

every fan of the two teams that have been dropped, but booked hotel/travel should club together and take them to the cleaners .

run by total muppets imo .

On what grounds Berwick & Scunthorpe are back in the meeting.

Bit of a long shot, I'm looking for a programme for my private collection Berwick v Edinburgh 24/04/1982 Berrington Lough.

Will pay top money

Bit of a long shot, I'm looking for a programme for my private collection Berwick v Edinburgh 24/04/1982 Berrington Lough.

Will pay top money

Hope you find what you are looking for but as you say its a bit of a long shot, there`s a few Berwick v Edinburgh programmes over on Ebay but not for the date you are looking for.

Hope you find what you are looking for but as you say its a bit of a long shot, there`s a few Berwick v Edinburgh programmes over on Ebay but not for the date you are looking for.

Thanks for the reply, been looking for years for that one, its the only one I need to complete my Berrington Lough programmes

Will pay top money

That was the opening night. Big crowd, programmes sold out. So there should be a few around in various attics.

Define "top money"?

Edited by crescent girl