British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Lakeside Vs Belle Vue, 21/9/16...

If Lakeside go with r/r they are waiving the white flag before a wheel has turned.

So who would you use then?

Exactly as I thought it would go Steve, all they cared about was making the play offs and cashing in on it, R/R saves on another riders travelling expenses etc.

Sorry Poole, Wolves fans and neutrals alike, this tie will be all over as a contest very quickly.

It is r/r as aj reckons he will be back for the

second leg. KK in Poland and DK wants to do tv

on weds oh dear

They said they had a plan Tony, clearly they didn't, the choice of guests were limited I admit but running R/R puts a massive strain on man and machine of the other six, they can't afford to have a single rider off form now.

Exactly as I thought it would go Steve, all they cared about was making the play offs and cashing in on it, R/R saves on another riders travelling expenses etc.

Sorry Poole, Wolves fans and neutrals alike, this tie will be all over as a contest very quickly.

We will see on Wednesday- Weren't you convinced that Friday's match shouldn't go ahead before Lakeside murdered Swindon?

They said they had a plan Tony, clearly they didn't, the choice of guests were limited I admit but running R/R puts a massive strain on man and machine of the other six, they can't afford to have a single rider off form now.

They had a master plan. R/R, R/R or R/R. Sorry but that's poor from the club.

We will see on Wednesday- Weren't you convinced that Friday's match shouldn't go ahead before Lakeside murdered Swindon?

Yep based on the known facts I thought the weather would win but that area got lucky, never had any doubt Arena would win on the night if it went ahead, just a case of how much.

Hammers may well scrape a win on Wednesday but trying to match AJ's points scoring is almost impossible, I think Aces will take it based on Nicholls form last week, and the fact that they will have one of the Worrals at reserve.

So the alternative is what? King wants the TV work, KK isn't available so that realistically leaves Lambert to cover number 1. R/R is the only realistic option but everybody needs to up their game.

• Like 1

The latest set of official averages have KK at 7.91. AJ is 8.45 (+5% 8.87 for a home guest).

Of the bottom 4 teams only Doyle and NKI have higher averages than AJ.

The post was about if Poole were using guests instead of signing Lindback.

Surprised by r/r. For me r/r for your number 1 is always a no go. If belle vue ride like they did in the b fixture then i can see us winning. I also cant see how AJ is fit to ride on Wednesday.

The post was about if Poole were using guests instead of signing Lindback.

On the Lakeside v Belle Vue thread - nothing new there then!

Surprised by r/r. For me r/r for your number 1 is always a no go. If belle vue ride like they did in the b fixture then i can see us winning. I also cant see how AJ is fit to ride on Wednesday.

It is the second leg next Monday that AJ is talking about.

So they need a guest fir the first leg only. Surely there's a rider out there who could do a job.

Harris?

So they need a guest fir the first leg only. Surely there's a rider out there who could do a job.

Harris?

Would a less than fully fit Chris Harris score more at Lakeside than Kennett, Nilsson, Bridger & Lawson each taking a r/r ride would SS?

• Like 1