British Speedway Forum

Not retired according to the Star this week - just disappointed at not getting a team place anywhere - yet!!?

• Like 1

I don't understand the logic of promising team places to any rider before the points limit is known, just puts the promoter into a corner they can't always get out of.

I think that is one of the downsides of having a manager who wants to be the riders mate, rather than their manager.

• Like 1

Blimey Riley didnt know that. Remember seeing Seb ride at Worky for IOW with Boycey 2004, and think he rode for Swindon 2005. Smashed Workys unbeaten home record. Wheres he now?

Rode for Swindon in the first part of 2005 before joining Exeter where he failed to turn up for half the meetings. :nono:

Rode for Swindon in the first part of 2005 before joining Exeter where he failed to turn up for half the meetings. :nono:

A troubled personal life put paid to his career, he's only recently started racing on the grass again, the most naturally talented of the three brothers IMO.

I think that is one of the downsides of having a manager who wants to be the riders mate, rather than their manager.

He hasn't done so bad being their mate in the 5 or 6 play offs that he has reached as Robins team manger though has he?

• Like 1

Sedgmen wins third round in Aus Champs and goes into overall lead with one round to go.

How many from the Aus Championships go through to the GP qualifiers?

Looks like a 3 way battle now Sedg Masters and Fricke a slight outsider but one fairly bad meeting i.e 10 points and get knocked out in b final could make all the diffference especially as the likes of Batch Watt Brady Jack etc are there to spoil the top 3's evening

Sedgy should be at Swindon in 2017 & not Adam Ellis's mate & travelling partner Bellego.

I thought he was Crazy but was let down badly. Edited by Sidney the robin

I thought he was Crazy but was let,down badly.

Same as Stefan who has been well & truly shafted by British Speedway.

Don't know why Rosco made him an asset as Stefan refers to in the speedway star.

• Like 1

Same as Stefan who has been well & truly shafted by British Speedway.

Don't know why Rosco made him an asset as Stefan refers to in the speedway star.

Unreal to be honest Crazy, places for Pickering(decent though) Davey in the PL yet nothing for Nielsen so unfair and something should be done about it.

Sedgy should be at Swindon in 2017 & not Adam Ellis's mate & travelling partner Bellego.

Yes you are right considering his form in Australia but rarely has shown that form over here.
  • Like 1

Yes you are right considering his form in Australia but rarely has shown that form over here.

Absolutely, a riders form in Australia should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Bellego does deserve a chance to prove himself before he gets battered.

He may just end up being the Robins rider of the year, 2nd Heatleader or No7.

Nobody knows.

Absolutely, a riders form in Australia should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Bellego does deserve a chance to prove himself before he gets battered.

He may just end up being the Robins rider of the year, 2nd Heatleader or No7.

Nobody knows.

I like Bellego alot an exciting rider and i hope he is a sucess.But Sedgeman has real ability and if someone can unlock all of that he could comeback and bite us on the bum.