British Speedway Forum

Glad Ellis is sorted, as I have said in other threads would have welcomed him at Wolves feel the lad has the potential to go far

Some details at http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/14883306.Rossiter_backs____inexperienced____Ellis_to_shine/

Well done Rosco - a great start to team building. We know we will be weak lower down the team and I would give Morris a team spot this year - especially as it has been watered down.

I don't mind a long tail as long as the team is entertaining and we have that in buckets with Doyle and Ellis.

Edited by Steve0

Can't see this twitter profile myself but my mate just sent me a screen shot saying guess who is slating the latest Swindon signing already. Obsessed springs to mind.

Edited by thecoombdog

Will Swindon go with 3 high averaged riders in their team,then when the averages change they may have dropped 6-7 points between them.They could then drop a 3 pointer for a 10 pointer.Thats if the rules on re-declarations are the same.

Some details at http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/14883306.Rossiter_backs____inexperienced____Ellis_to_shine/

Well done Rosco - a great start to team building. We know we will be weak lower down the team and I would give Morris a team spot this year - especially as it has been watered down.

I don't mind a long tail as long as the team is entertaining and we have that in buckets with Doyle and Ellis.

Good signing for Swindon, massive loss for foreign rider loving Matt Ford!!!!

• Like 3

With you Steve on that i dont mind a weak lower end Morris i felt for himself should of moved on for a year but doubling up he will be fine we all know how good Nick can be.As Grachan said it is worth the money just to see Doyle everyweek the Swindon public have been used to seeing a in/out Star man no1 for years messrs Briggs,Ashby,Crump, Autrey,Adams, now Jason as long as we entertain i will be happy also with Jason here the gates should be half decent.

Some should worry about their own sides before criticising others 😁

Can't see this twitter profile myself but my mate just sent me a screen shot saying guess who is slating the latest Swindon signing already. Obsessed springs to mind.

• Like 1

Some should worry about their own sides before criticising others 😁

Pretty sure this person was slating the all Aussie top 5 last season. Now we sign a Brit it's wrong as well!

Pleased for Adam and gutted at the same time. Got loads of potential and going to be a top GB rider in the future.

But more than happy he has a team berth. Would have preferred him riding for Poole though.

• Like 3

Ellis rode mainly last season at 2, held his own. He's only going one way & that's up. In a water down league I have no issue with the signing. It says it all when Woffy recommends you to a polish club & you get signed up.

Adam Ellis signs for Swindon. Really surprised they have signed him on that average as makes him a heatleader.

Ellis rode mainly last season at 2, held his own. He's only going one way & that's up. In a water down league I have no issue with the signing. It says it all when Woffy recommends you to a polish club & you get signed up.

More riders need that bottle 😉

Really glad that a promotion appreciates Adam more than Poole!

• Like 1

Well done Swindon in signing Ellis. Horrible the way the Poole promotion discarded him and great to see him fixed up. Looking a good side already at Swindon

Really glad that a promotion appreciates Adam more than Poole!

Come on you know how Poole discard riders been going on for years. Unless Adam was an aussie or a pole he had no chance of staying

• Like 1

Well done swindon top signing gutted we didn't keep him at poole,defiantly a mistake letting him go.

• Like 2

Well done Swindon in signing Ellis. Horrible the way the Poole promotion discarded him and great to see him fixed up. Looking a good side already at Swindon

Come on you know how Poole discard riders been going on for years. Unless Adam was an aussie or a pole he had no chance of staying

You know how Poole have been winning for years and years too? Is that why you like hanging out on the Poole thread so much? :lol:

I'd love to see this mythical sport you speak of where all the teams sacrifice winning in exchange for holding hands and cuddling each other for years to come. It's a sport mate, a competition.

You clearly cannot go 2 or 3 posts without insulting Poole in some way. I cannot imagine how sad, pathetic and depressing my life would be if I had spent many of life's precious hours getting upset over a club hundreds of miles away. You're like that jealous ex that can't let go.