British Speedway Forum

Never seen either of these two so only know what I have read. Both seem to have some potential to improve, but in the end if you sign a 4 point premier league rider that is what you get.

We're not close to Poole or Rye House but not any worse than Coventry. A lot of unknown quality in the side, but they are riders on the way up so hopefully the side will gel and do ok, but not particularly inspiring.

Will these be the reserves?

Emil will be in top 5 and Zak at reserve

Deary me. What an incredibly weak team so far.

The side was looking quite good until the lower riders were announced however Swindon were always going to have to sacrifice a bit lower down as a lot of points went on Doyle.

Zach is a very good rider in the NL and has ridden on some of the away tracks. He will struggle against reserves like Newman, Bates, Sarjeant & maybe Clegg, but might mix it abit with those teams using 2 or 3 point riders. He is good to watch.

Emil on the other hand might have been okay at reserve but I think he makes the top 5 weak

The teams will look weaker than other years due to the changes. However Poole & Wolves seem to have still made it work whilst Swindon & Coventry are looking average

We have over 5 points left so surely Grondal is at reserve unless we are leaving nearly a point behind.

• Like 1

We have over 5 points left so surely Grondal is at reserve unless we are leaving nearly a point behind.

What 5pt riders are there out there that Swindon fans would like to see complete the team?

Assuming Zach has a reduction. Huckenbeck BWD or Lunna. Hopefully we will announce our last rider this time next week after Somerset don't announce BWD.

its a poor team with one rider left but let's face it, who ends up with their original 1 to 7 come business end?

So no point fretting too much. That said, after a few home losses and away spankings crowds will likely be an issue in a diluted league, especially with a new stadium looming..

But who knows how it will pan out if we get a good break or two with the inevitable replacements if they are made early enough.

I worry that Jason gets injured and that weakens us massively.

As things stand Swindon would be prime relegation fodder.

Must be a new foreigner for the last spot.

If not then Adam Roynon or Sam Simota are the best bets

Only Rossiter could come out with a PR disaster like that........how the sponsors, promotion and fans can have any confidence in the man is beyond me :/

He as good as said same last year also

So if the most positive thing anyone has said is that we will be no worse than Coventry then god help us!!

Assuming Zach has a reduction. Huckenbeck BWD or Lunna. Hopefully we will announce our last rider this time next week after Somerset don't announce BWD.

no chance with Huckenbeck if he rides in U.K. It will be with Kings Lynn

No one knows how next season will go, it's a premier league at best for all teams. I think (hope) that the riders signed will have a point to prove, most young, upcoming, hungry riders. It may not be the car crash all are making it out to be.

• Like 1

its a poor team with one rider left but let's face it, who ends up with their original 1 to 7 come business end?

So no point fretting too much. That said, after a few home losses and away spankings crowds will likely be an issue in a diluted league, especially with a new stadium looming..

But who knows how it will pan out if we get a good break or two with the inevitable replacements if they are made early enough.

I worry that Jason gets injured and that weakens us massively.

As things stand Swindon would be prime relegation fodder.

Matt Ford has confirmed that when new averages come in May, the point limit for making changes to teams will be 42 not 50. This way it allows for the points most riders may drop due to their inflated averages