British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

Hate to join the doomsayers on this one, but the racing has been very poor this year. You can see top riders struggling to get any drive to pass. Not a track preparation expert, but been a Tigers fan for over 50 years and cant remember the track being so slick and dusty before ?- is it the bikes, the riders preference, or type of shale? would be nice to get an official perspective from the promotion. Even found myself looking at the recent Belle Vue meetings and thinking they looked much better..... heresy I know but the carvery has been the best part of some of the meetings this year....

Think it s riders preference due to bikes being too powerful for dirt on track

Well if it means the crowd going down, then the promoters offering riders less money will they still like it?

Expect Todd Kurtz to be first signing

Well he is part of the Drillerman team.

Expect Todd Kurtz to be first signing

It appears Plymouth are down the swanee. This is obviously dire news for speedway and I wouldn't wish to be seen to profit from another team's demise. However it does mean that Jack Holder will be looking for a new club. He'd be ahead of Todd Kurtz and Kyle Newman on my list.

• Like 1

Do we stand a good chance of retaining Berge for 2017? Or will Glasgow want him back? Also would love Jack Holder in the team!

Do we stand a good chance of retaining Berge for 2017? Or will Glasgow want him back? Also would love Jack Holder in the team!

Berge will not be at Glasgow, they kicked him out on the streets before he signed for Redcar, Sheffield could sign Bellego and Jonas B Andersen and start with that 3

Berge will not be at Glasgow, they kicked him out on the streets before he signed for Redcar, Sheffield could sign Bellego and Jonas B Andersen and start with that 3

...... and Howarth!

...... and Howarth!

Rumour has it points limit is getting reduced to 40.00 so that will only leave 11.96 for your final 3

Edited by BenR195

I think Glasgow will be looking to sell Berge wouldn't imagine they will be that difficult to deal with either.

I think Glasgow will be looking to sell Berge wouldn't imagine they will be that difficult to deal with either.

A Premier League average of nearly 7 points

A European Under 21 title

And 4th Place in the World Under 21's.

I reckon that the price maybe a bit more inflated now.

A Premier League average of nearly 7 points

A European Under 21 title

And 4th Place in the World Under 21's.

I reckon that the price maybe a bit more inflated now.

Maybe but we all know Glasgow will never want him back & Dimitri would never want to come back so for both parties it would be best to cut all ties and from Glasgow's perspective then that would be to sell him.