British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

Can anyone clarify re Championship pairs. Was announced originally that would be 5pm start. Now down as 3pm in fixtures. Has it been changed or is the 3pm wrong?

If I remember correctly, the start time was brought forward so that supporters could get home earlier.

Heard that announced for Sunday's Edinburgh match. Don't recall hearing anything about the pairs

Heard that announced for Sunday's Edinburgh match. Don't recall hearing anything about the pairs

• Like 1

Got a nice email from Sheffield stating 3pm start for pairs, also clarified on BSPA website. Hopefully Sheffield don't do their usual trick of shutting bar/toilet/food area on the 1st bend. Sensible time to start meeting meaning we don't get home at silly o clock.

Got a nice email from Sheffield stating 3pm start for pairs, also clarified on BSPA website. Hopefully Sheffield don't do their usual trick of shutting bar/toilet/food area on the 1st bend. Sensible time to start meeting meaning we don't get home at silly o clock.

Firstly its not the Sheffield promotion who close the bar, however it has been open for league matches so hopefully will be open for the pairs

• Like 1

Reading the Speedway Star today, and the article about the Poultec Training scheme.

I was fascinated to read that one of the latest students to sign up to the course was Birmingham/ Berwick rider Jack Parkinson Blackburn.

I was not aware that he had signed for Berwick.

Reading the Speedway Star today, and the article about the Poultec Training scheme.

I was fascinated to read that one of the latest students to sign up to the course was Birmingham/ Berwick rider Jack Parkinson Blackburn.

I was not aware that he had signed for Berwick.

He hasn't and best of luck to Poultec

does anyone know the severity of lasse,s recurring knee problem.looking at his twitter photo it looks pretty swollen again.hope he is fit for friday and the weekend.

This Thursday 21 September still showing as reserved on fixtures. Anyone yet know if we are definately riding this Thursday and if so, against who.?

Ipswich have confirmed home leg of the PO semi final will be at Foxhall this coming Thursday 21st although opponent not announced (Twitter)

Thanks. I'm sure decisions have been made. Information from the appropriate authorities would be appreciated.

do we have a re-staging date for the meeting tomorrow because i don't think there is any way that it will be on looking at the forecast.

So if Sheffield ride Redcar on Thursday 28 September and Ipswich in KOC Thursday 5 October how do we fit in play off final (if we beat Glasgow) in time to allow promotion relegation matches scheduled for 9th and 11th October?