British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Congratulations Wolves. Deserved winners. I hope the poole cheating pirates have a long drive home hahaha

Well done to the Wolves from a disappointed but not sour Poole fan lets hope for a great final and all riders stay safe

• Like 1

Tatum struggling to hide his disappointment!

Great to see 2 proper speedway clubs in the final.

• Like 6

I followed wolves when we out of the sport so will be going home and away next week so would love them to win but as a heathen would have a little smile if they lose. I'm a winner either way. Lol. Hope for some good speedway

Well done to Wolves, fully deserved!! Well done to the 3 Poole riders who actually the rest should hold your heads in shame.

Going to be a cracking final!

Come on BV!!!

Well said

Get in Wolves!! 👏

Great to see Lindgren step up. He rode very well tonight.

Poole were kept in it by their reserves. I'm really glad Tungate had a poor night as that's Karma for you.

• Like 1

Well done wolves, writing has been on the wall for Poole way before the play offs to be honest... this isn't a surprise result. I do however think the referee could have utilised the camera footage better when coming to his final decision, alas you can't win them all! I think belle vue will edge a close final, purely because wolves did nearly succumb to a 2.5 man Poole team on aggregate. Good luck!

Sky will be asking for a referendum

• Like 3

Well I'm going to look at the positive side of tonight.

1. I don't have to listen to jobless cry babies crying about Poole winning the league by cheating.

2. I don't have to watch Buczkowski in a poole race suit ever again.

You only watch on television anyway☺☺

Best team won. Newman and Ellis deserve loads of credit for keeping it so close, but the top 5(4) of the Pirates were poor.

The best team won on the night and deservedly won on aggregate. Middlo took defeat on the chin, didn't look for excuses - e.g. not protest for Tungate to be put back into Heat Fifteen.

For Poole, without their reserves they frankly would have been hammered. Holder rode like he normally does at Monmore - he may not like the place, but his points scores including tonight have been unacceptable for an ex-world champion. Aside from Newman and Ellis who rode their hearts out to keep Poole in the tie, the rest of the Poole lineup were mediocre at best.

Onward and upward for Wolves; for Poole and Matt Ford a winter to contemplate what 'advantage' they can manufacture for next season. One thing that is certain is that they won't have the benefit of Newman and Ellis both at reserve next season.