British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

as many as my imaginary 'gang' I would imagine, or in other words none.

I mean just how unlucky can one club be?

A long term injured rider who is only short term as it happens and now a rider conveniently twisting his knee racing the day before an important club fixture, just so happens said rider is dreadful as H/L and RR makes them stronger. Terrible luck. :rolleyes:

Just waiting to hear that Buckz has a mystery illness now to complete the set. :nono:

They do appear 'jinxed' don't they?

And always at the same time every year?

ie. Around mid to late September through to early October..

Maybe they should get a local priest in or something to exorcize the stadium from evil spirits, or get some dog with one ear or other, in to piss on every entrance to each corner of the track to give good luck...?

Sends a shiver down your spine just thinking about how cruel fate is to them...🤓

• Like 1

Hmm. I would like to see you do it but I think it's a nice attempt at a bluff.

Fancy showing me a photo on here of a medical certificate to show you missed your work tomorrow as I found it very difficult years ago to get one that I needed for my work with my injury and your going on like their given out like magazine scratchcards.

And I am not talking about migraines or sexual diseases either.

This post is at Starman levels.

You must be one of the only speedway fans on the planet who doesn't realise it is very simple for a speedway rider to obtain the necessary certificate.

It's been going on for years in the sport. You must be living in some naive little bubble.

• Like 1

I was told at Foxhill Tungate was asked to guest for Poole ....Foxhill was on the 18th ...

And I assumed the member of our management set up meant the Wednesday! Btw wasn't Rosco as he wasn't at the Motocross

They do appear 'jinxed' don't they?

And always at the same time every year?

ie. Around mid to late September through to early October..

Maybe they should get a local priest in or something to exorcize the stadium from evil spirits, or get some dog with one ear or other, in to piss on every entrance to each corner of the track to give good luck...?

Sends a shiver down your spine just thinking about how cruel fate is to them...

Dreadful luck indeed ...... at the same time each year. :rofl:

For all those who like a conspiracy about Pedersen pulling out of Zorro`s meeting today it appears Matt Ford was actually there in Smederna.

• Like 2

This is as funny as thinking Newmam would of been a favourite for the British Title. As has been said there all carrying some form of injury or another it would be easy to get a medical certificate to think otherwise is naive or stupid

And obviously this post shows your memory is suffering as I never said Newman was the favourite to win British Final.

Oh please remind me who Newman beat by over a second last week who has won the British Final three times and is the World Champion. And you said he has no chance. I bet his odds were shorter than Tai Woffinden's were in 2012.

Pretty embarrassing your knowledge on speedway and I bet you couldn't tell me the SWC of 1992 without Googling it.

• Like 1

For all those who like a conspiracy about Pedersen pulling out of Zorro`s meeting today it appears Matt Ford was actually there in Smederna.

He was there and he seemed to have put on a little bit of weight. Obviously the stress in trying to win the league properly

• Like 1

This post is at Starman levels.

You must be one of the only speedway fans on the planet who doesn't realise it is very simple for a speedway rider to obtain the necessary certificate.

It's been going on for years in the sport. You must be living in some naive little bubble.

Firstly I am not like Starman telling people not to post too much in a topic.I like debating.

Secondly that's your defensive opinion which you are entitled too. As I said, prove it or move on. It is also an irrelevant testimony as no official word has been stated whether Bjarne is riding or not or if there is R/R or a guest.

Thirdly, yes it probably has and of course it goes on in life. It's just you have no proof about this injury and your purely guesstimating. If the same happened to Josh Bates in a Sheffield meeting, would you be crying foul against Sheffield.

I will wait for you to go on every thread of every team in speedway and accuse every rider of faking an injury and accuse every rider of having an engineered medical certificate and every promoter of that team to fix the score in their favour and if your not, it will clearly show your hatred for one side.

• Like 1

Matt was over in Sweden for the GP and Zorro's farewell meeting. Zorro a massive favourite with the Poole faithful.

Absolute rotten stinking luck with Bjarne. While he is struggling to be quick enough at Poole, it's a different story at Monmore where he is easily fast enough and rides the place pretty well. Did well in the B Fixture.

I see the forum has gone into overdrive with the usual anti Poole brigade shouting from the rooftops about Hans, who tweeted it was a mistake and he isn't fit, and now Bjarne taking a knock. Clearly Hans is not fully recovered, but regardless of him riding the switch has taken place.

Personally I would rather have a fit Andersen than Lindback. A fit Hans should bang in more than Antonio at Monmore.

Have no idea about Bjarne. If he isn't fit r/r could be covered by Lindback, Buck, Brady and Adam. Not sure there's any advantage there.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Firstly I am not like Starman telling people not to post too much in a topic.I like debating.

Yep i like debating, but you have sooo many idiots on here who are incapable of such a thing. Everything Poole does is wrong in there little sad lives. Perhaps they should get out more..

I think i reast my case Joe..

Edited by Starman2006

Because everyone has been posting for a fortnight it would happen.

Beavers - would you consider the Dakota North example last year as an example of medical certificates being easy to come by?

Because everyone has been posting for a fortnight it would happen.

Beavers - would you consider the Dakota North example last year as an example of medical certificates being easy to come by?

But you still cannot PROVE that Bjarne is not genuinely injured. If you would like to think so then you are bordering on deep water pal.

Please refer to my above post. Pal..

Edited by Starman2006

But you still cannot PROVE that Bjarne is not genuinely injured. If you would like to think so then you are bordering on deep water pal.

Please refer to my above post. Pal..

Oh God not the deep water again.

• Like 3

I see Bjarne is listed as riding in Zorros farewell meeting tomorrow so you know what's coming....[/quote

Don't say I didn't warn you

• Like 1