British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

It doesn't matter - he can't be permanently replaced. Must be a guest under 6.90 or r/r.

Although with one more set of averages due out before the final, who knows what his new average will be for October - if Poole get through to the final?!

Edited by Skidder1

All other poole fans have said Hans was taking a hell of a chance riding after such invasive surgery, including me. That just proves you dont read or can't read..

And its a month

Thats not the arguement here.

The arguement is that Poole have replaced a rider who was "long term injured" but he was back about 10 days later. 10 days is NOT "long term".

And obviously this post shows your memory is suffering as I never said Newman was the favourite to win British Final.

Oh please remind me who Newman beat by over a second last week who has won the British Final three times and is the World Champion. And you said he has no chance. I bet his odds were shorter than Tai Woffinden's were in 2012.

Pretty embarrassing your knowledge on speedway and I bet you couldn't tell me the SWC of 1992 without Googling it.

Considering i was 6 probably not but not sure what thats got to do with this situation being an old fart doesnt mean a thing in this debate. Your clearly naive or stupid if you dont think a rider could easily obtain a doctors certificate were talking about racing bikes with no brakes not sitting at a desk.

You said Newman would of been ONE of the favourites. He may have won a race but would never have challenged

All other poole fans have said Hans was taking a hell of a chance riding after such invasive surgery, including me. That just proves you dont read or can't read..

And its a month

But the fact is he did ride. I imagine 90% of riders are riding with dome form of injury. Surely the measure here should be whether it is sufficiently serious to prevent them from riding?

And surely long term should be assessed with period expected out from the date the change is made, not backdated to when first incurred.

Logic would say that long term in the context of play offs would mean not riding worldwide between the date the change was made and the 2nd leg of the final. Surely noone can dispute that that is the intention of the rule?

Edited by waihekeaces1

Pot, Kettle and Black.

You couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag. When someone quotes you direct, you go on the defensive and try and insult them direct and try and avoid the point made.

So 2 weeks is 'long term is it' hate to know a year feels then!

He's been out longer than 2 weeks. He got injured at BV on the August bank holiday meeting, so nearly 4 weeks.

I see Bjarne is listed as riding in Zorros farewell meeting tomorrow so you know what's coming....[/quote

Don't say I didn't warn you

Are you seriously suggesting Bjarne got injured on purpose? That's just stupid! They would have got a sick note for the flu if they didn't want him to ride or miss his flight..

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1001 bytes) in /home/phil-23/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php on line 1465

Errr......it was in the evening meeting at Leicester not the midday meeting at Belle Vue........caused by Holders guest replacement Max Fricke of Belle Vue.

You were guessing , you knew nothing..

liketohelp4.jpg
Ironically you are breaking the rules and you complain about Poole! Lol

Best wishes to bjarne. Sounds terrible

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1001 bytes) in /home/phil-23/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php on line 1465

Errr......it was in the evening meeting at Leicester not the midday meeting at Belle Vue........caused by Holders guest replacement Max Fricke of Belle Vue.

Well it was on the same day, so the length of time is the same.

Gutting for Poole having to replace an out of form rider who has been pushed back into the top 5 with a more in form not so flaky guest , you really have to feel for them.

• Like 1

Gutting for Poole having to replace an out of form rider who has been pushed back into the top 5 with a more in form not so flaky guest , you really have to feel for them.

Yea my heart bleeds

• Like 1