British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, Grand Final 1st Leg, 3/10/16...

Thoughts? I think that over the 2 legs this could be a classic. I'd like BV to keep any deficit to within 6-8 points maximum at Monmore.

We need to keep the score close at Monmore and have all our riders maintaining the form of late.

I recon the score will be to close to call. So I'll sit on the fence.

What ever happens, this is going to be a final that will be very hard to call a winner, but when push comes to shove, I think that Belle Vue win win. It would be the icing on the cake for them, with this thier first year at the new stadium, what a track it has now turned out to be, it is going to be a nail biting 2 legs.

It's going to be brilliant! Personally I think Wolves will do it over the two legs.

Either way, this has the potential to be the best final for years

I can't wait!

And the 2 tracks couldn't be more different. Interesting hearing Tai's comments about bringing his Polish bikes over for the NSS.

I said earlier this year that BV had the best side in the league & I've seen nowt to change my mind. This final is set up to be a cracker on arguably the two best tracks in the U.K. (But completely different at the same time).

Can see BV running wolves very close Monday. 47-43.

Edited by hyabb17

This should be a cracker of a Final. 2nd leg at BV makes it even better IMO .Difficult to call for me.Just slightly favour BV.

Edited by Fromafar

Two great race tracks, two evenly matched teams, no guests or R/R and Lord Ford nowhere in sight.....has the makings of an awesome final. It's the one that the vast majority of people wanted to see so let's hope it lives up to expectations.

• Like 2

2 very different tracks but 2 of the best racing tracks in country, both teams ride each track well so should be a classic. Would hope we keep it to about 6-8 down there.

So tough to call this one, the Aces like the Monmore track, Wolves really dangerous round our place.

Got all the ingredients of a fantastic final. If you love speedway, whoever you support, these are 2 matches not to miss - win or lose I can't wait!

Hard to call, Aces ride wolves very well, wolves stronger with tai since we last rode them, but the Aces now much stronger at home than the last time we met. Luck will play a big part im sure.

If the Aces can keep it within 6 then id be happy with that.

The Aces have owned us home and away so start as massive favourites.

Think it will be close on Monday and any win will be a bonus but I'd like at least 6 points.

Then it's all down to the 2nd leg.

Aces for me tho, best team all season long.

• Like 1

The Aces have owned us home and away so start as massive favourites.

Think it will be close on Monday and any win will be a bonus but I'd like at least 6 points.

Then it's all down to the 2nd leg.

Aces for me tho, best team all season long.

BV have a very good team that can be dangerous away but there's no reason why we can't go to the NSS and take them close there too. Didn't we only lose by a few points on one of our visits there this season? Without Tai....

• Like 1

BV have a very good team that can be dangerous away but there's no reason why we can't go to the NSS and take them close there too. Didn't we only lose by a few points on one of our visits there this season? Without Tai....

True. That was my thinking too!