British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, Grand Final 1st Leg, 3/10/16...

well this going to be strange for sky, a final and no poole , they will be upset...

Don't worry. Mr Shouty and Contact Kelv will just adopt Plan B. That is constantly shouting "Wuffy, Wuffy Wuffy...."

• Like 2

Am hoping for a Belle Vue win, I didn`t think it was right when Wolves brought in Woffenden . They put a good bloke who had served them well all season out of work for the sake of rider who only wanted to top up his bank balance.

• Like 5

Don't worry. Mr Shouty and Contact Kelv will just adopt Plan B. That is constantly shouting "Wuffy, Wuffy Wuffy...."

With any luck it will "let the crowd bring him home", at least then we get a couple of seconds break from the shoutiness.

Am hoping for a Belle Vue win, I didn`t think it was right when Wolves brought in Woffenden . They put a good bloke who had served them well all season out of work for the sake of rider who only wanted to top up his bank balance.

Yes they improved the team which any promoter worth his salt should try to do.

• Like 3

Guest GiveusaB

So much cr#p about Poole on this thread?

Its a Wolves v Belle Vue thread ?

Who gives a shinny sh#te about Poole ?

I think we could go to BV and hold them close - my main concern there would be our reserves.

Assuming Howarth rides well again, we really could do with a 10 point win tonight.

I can see wolves winning and maybe even by enough to make to second leg on Wednesday a real cliff hanger.

So much cr#p about Poole on this thread?

Its a Wolves v Belle Vue thread ?

Who gives a shinny sh#te about Poole ?

Talking my language there here freaking here!!

More sure than most of the rumors yes. Trust me Belle vue will be running next season.

Whoa, whoa,

Where did I mention Belle Vue not running next season? I was merely commenting about the club's ££££ situation, and if it could afford the same type of team next year.... I mean, £2,000 just to unload a van is steep for the BEL....

Cloth cutting, to the amount of cloth available, not the other way round..

Should be a really close final which is why the bookies can't separate them, 30 exciting heats with hopefully no need for tactical rides, personally hoping for a wolves win overall and i think they have the firepower to do it.

We need to keep it close tonight as I think pulling back any deficit at the NSS will be a harder task than at the dog track. I think weve looked a more solid unit away from home. We have had to dig deep in many home meetings as the opposition just love the place. It could come down to which reserves perform the best on their own track.

Just over a couple of hours to go, the weather is fine, track should be in good condition, two excellent teams and I'm sure a big crowd and fantastic atmosphere awaits.

Getting nervous and excited at the same time.. this is what speedway is all about!!!

• Like 2

Just over a couple of hours to go, the weather is fine, track should be in good condition, two excellent teams and I'm sure a big crowd and fantastic atmosphere awaits.

Getting nervous and excited at the same time.. this is what speedway is all about!!!

Your quite right it's what it should be about. Good Luck.

I'm hoping table toppers Belle Vue go on to win the playoffs.

Best of luck to both teams though.