I'll take 7 could work.

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Holder=7.16

3. Kurtz= 7.65

4.Drabik= 7.00

5.Hamel= 9.80

6. Kyle=6.31

7. Any 2 point rider who is British.

I would watch this team for days. Young riders and experienced riders.

Didn't Steve Shovlar say in an earlier post that you have no young Poles riding for you. I don't know how true that is but he appears a man in the know as his sources have been right before.

That would mean no Drabik. Probably no Hampel either I would guess.

• Like 1

Didn't Steve Shovlar say in an earlier post that you have no young Poles riding for you. I don't know how true that is but he appears a man in the know as his sources have been right before.

That would mean no Drabik. Probably no Hampel either I would guess.

I think he has a rider up his sleeve that nobody has mentioned yet.

Poolebolton has signed on 9.8 av. Come on, tell us your real name?!! ;)

The things he posted on here it's probably jackanory

Hampel on a 10.00 average is more than fair.

Jarek hasn't ridden in Britain for ages also Jarek has been on the side lines for 18 months

Why on earth would Matt want to sign Hampel? Dreadfully boring gater who has past his prime and would probably cost a fortune. Matt is not a top payer, proved in the last couple of weeks when he has missed out on riders. But he pays on time.

Pretty sure the team is done and dusted. Just using the media over the next few weeks to release signings for club exposure.

• Like 1

Why on earth would Matt want to sign Hampel? Dreadfully boring gater who has past his prime and would probably cost a fortune. Matt is not a top payer, proved in the last couple of weeks when he has missed out on riders. But he pays on time.

Pretty sure the team is done and dusted. Just using the media over the next few weeks to release signings for club exposure.

Not a top payer? Matt has a history of paying some of the leagues largest transfer fees.

Why are they releasing it themselves?? Lol. Isn't Matt supposed to do that, or are they trying to annoy him? :D

• Like 3

Brady did a Hans yesterday and confirmed that he would sign for Poole. TBC he put says to me he is going to sign.

Be a shock if he wasn't in the team next year, don't think he is surprising anyone.

I'll take 7 could work.

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Holder=7.16

3. Kurtz= 7.65

4.Drabik= 7.00

5.Hamel= 9.80

6. Kyle=6.31

7. Any 2 point rider who is British.

I would watch this team for days. Young riders and experienced riders.

If Hampel is reassessed it should be a minimum of 8, which would make him 11.20

If Hampel is reassessed it should be a minimum of 8, which would make him 11.20

They set a precedent with Lindback. Should be 7 which would make him 9.8.

I wouldn't bother with Brady right now...

1 - Hans Andersen - 10.01

2 - Kyle Newman - 6.31

3 - Jarek Hampel - 9.8

4 - Jack Holder - 7.16

5 - Antonio Lindback - 9.8

6 - Ellis Perks - 3

7 - Richard Hall - 3.53

;)

On a 9.8 average I expect Matt will be doing everything he can to get Lindback in the team.

They set a precedent with Lindback. Should be 7 which would make him 9.8.

It wasn't right then and it isn't right now.

The league is weaker than last year and heat leaders have easier rides, so it should be a minimum of 8.

• Like 1

Well it seems Andreas Jonsson has just announced he will def not be riding Uk and has signed instead in Denmark for Holsted.

Makes perfect sense if you are a Swede based in Sweden and geographics make more sense.

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/645371/zamiast-anglii-bedzie-dania-andreas-jonsson-podpisal-kolejny-kontraktAlso for those maybe not aware. This is the link to the announcement.

I find this site more up to date on speedway news/transfers etc than the Speedway GP site on both international and UK news. Site also says no room for Nick Morris in his Polish Extr side and will be loaned out to a Nice league 1 side (if anyone will have him that is as most sides have already sorted their teams). Maybe also highlights how far down the ranking order UK is becoming in World Speedway. Having said that I do appreciate that UK needs major surgery just to survive. Well the new PL does as the old PL (now Champ) seemed to be doing ok.

Means another World Star has said no thanks to UK. One less option for the Pirates to worry about. Not that they may have been interested ??

Not a top payer? Matt has a history of paying some of the leagues largest transfer fees.

He hasn't got a main sponsor .......yet!!

I was going to ask why this has appeared on the Poole 2017 thread??!