British Speedway Forum

Already is.......in Brady Kurtz!! lol

Not sure how Gomolski would fit on 6.43 unless more than one change is to be made----------which is always a possibility!!

Edited by Skidder1

Worse than average -- and why would Cook bust a gut when his team had already qualified for the final? Gino Manzares looked a better rider than Milik!

The way he rode that last ride I think he was after the maximum

Worse than average -- and why would Cook bust a gut when his team had already qualified for the final? Gino Manzares looked a better rider than Milik!

In fairness Milik has looked the real deal as a wild card and in the SEC.

If it proves anything he has little interest in impressing in the UK or riding here.

I totally dissagree with that. I would have Millik over Manzares any day.

In fairness Milik has looked the real deal as a wild card and in the SEC.

If it proves anything he has little interest in impressing in the UK or riding here.

don't think he impressed many promoters last night
  • Like 2

I totally dissagree with that. I would have Millik over Manzares any day.

I dont think he was saying he would Manzares over Milik...............just that last night if you were new to the sport you would have said Gino was the better rider.........quite clearly he isnt.

Personally i doubt Milik would have had his best kit here for a meeting that his team couldnt qualify from

I dont think Milik has any interest at all in riding in the UK.

He will if the moneys right and the Czech league fixtures finish in time or he drops Sweden!!

Edited by Skidder1

He will if the moneys right and the Czech league fixtures finish in time or he drops Sweden!!

And it's done before the cut off date end of July.

That's a shame, someone who never lets us down when he rides for Poole

Heard that one before about KK by some of the Poole fans.Would'nt be for me.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Surely the all conquering Poole Pirates should set their sights a little bit higher than Milik ?

Not sure how Gomolski would fit on 6.43 unless more than one change is to be made----------which is always a possibility!!

How very careless. Somebody has clearly slipped up with the averages engineering.

More than one change would mean making your team fit within the 42pt limit.You are 1.31 over at the moment so can't see that happening.Once KK is back in your side you will be even further over the 42 pts making it even more unlikely.Like for like i reckon if your going to make a change.

More than one change would mean making your team fit within the 42pt limit.You are 1.31 over at the moment so can't see that happening.Once KK is back in your side you will be even further over the 42 pts making it even more unlikely.Like for like i reckon if your going to make a change.

Two changes very possible but they will be like for like.

Two changes very possible but they will be like for like.

It's the only way really once your team average is over the points average.KK and Klindt then.