British Speedway Forum

Of course not we lost.

I think Ellis rode his socks off all season love to have him back

I agree but he didn't seem bothered about us going out in the SF. Maybe he is just laid back, but rather riders got annoyed like Cook did.

So what is the issue between Ford and Holder?

Similar to the reason why Watt went (I think!) but that's just an educated guess.

So Ford says he hasn't heard off most of the team since the play off semi defeat. But has he tried to contact them himself or is he waiting for them to come to him

Surely if you really want to ride for a particular club you would contact them soon as the season has finished.

Anybody know Holders final official average?

Over the course of the season I would say Very Average.

Anybody know Holders final official average?

Which ave do they use. Rolling ave (GSA) is 8.95 and 2016 ave (GSA) is 8.48. Higher than I thought it would be!

Didn't think Holder's love affair with Poole would ever end, surely the fans still support him and want him racing for them?

• Like 1

Didn't think Holder's love affair with Poole would ever end, surely the fans still support him and want him racing for them?

Of course the fans want him back, i do. But it isn't up to us, love Janowski back too but that is unlikely too.

The night Chris criticised the Poole track he had every right to it was a disgrace that night.

Fans don't employ him though. SS has said him and Matt have fallen out since last winter and don't speak so at this point in time he's the first one out imo.

Fans don't employ him though. SS has said him and Matt have fallen out since last winter and don't speak so at this point in time he's the first one out imo.

Matt isn't the club, the fans, sponsors and riders are the club ..... main thing he gets on with Middlo .....

Matt isn't the club, the fans, sponsors and riders are the club ..... main thing he gets on with Middlo .....

But who decides the team? He wants riders who are committed to Poole if he doesn't think Holder is, then he'll be out. If we signed riders just on who Middlo likes Hans wouldn't have been in the team!