British Speedway Forum

And acting for the overall benefit of the sport even if it means one or two clubs, who cannot or will not adapt, go to the wall.

And you honestly think i want to see clubs go to the wall, right ? Wrong, But its still all about winning at the end of the day, and at Poole we are in the business of doing just that.

you will be banging your head against a brick wall trying to talk to him. He has gone on most threads today having a pop at Swindon and Somerset.

Yep another deluded post from you, seeing as i attend Somerset pretty regularly during the season.. One day you might just grow up, but i cannot see that happening anytime soon..

Edited by Starman2006

But this would have been voted on ,so not the only promoter against it.

........as Skidder constantly reminds us!

Club news coming very soon! Confirmed by the echo...... And I'm sure it will get people on here talking.

Stand by Pirates fans. It's going to be an interesting few days, starting tomorrow #speedway #piratepride

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 3

Club news coming very soon! Confirmed by the echo...... And I'm sure it will get people on here talking.

Stand by Pirates fans. It's going to be an interesting few days, starting tomorrow #speedway #piratepride

Nothing published in the echo i can see but i believe you, must be Dudek on a 6 point average!!

New sponsorship deal?

Not interested mate. Poole are in the business of winning. :party:

Not the most modest poster I have ever seen.

The post above says that.

You also call yourself 'Starman' which at first I thought that he is either a Kings Lynn fan or he is with Star Lady but appears to be neither.

• Like 1

Not the most modest poster I have ever seen.

The post above says that.

You also call yourself 'Starman' which at first I thought that he is either a Kings Lynn fan or he is with Star Lady but appears to be neither.

No way, NOTHING to do with Lynn!!!!
  • Like 1

No way, NOTHING to do with Lynn!!!!

Are you quite sure? He has your nickname in his name.

He may support both.

• Like 1

Are you quite sure? He has your nickname in his name.

He may support both.

He sells the speedway star, id suggestvthat is the origid of the usernsme....

That said, he's had a dig at people "hiding behind online names" so it may be his real name

Shanes will be a great 2.00 rider, is a real born racer and is genuinely one of the nicest people you'll meet! He loves playing up to the crowd (similar to Ayres) and should really have had a PL spot this season.

• Like 1

James Shanes then.

Interesting signing and could it possibly mean that Chris Holder could be back in the fold?

Also interestingly, Shanes is given a 2.00 average and he's never been in the PL.

We were all told that 2.00 would be minimum for riders that didn't achieve a 3.00 average in the PL otherwise 3.00 would remain the minimum.

Seeing as Ford is the first to announce an unused NL rider not used in the PL Is he already playing the game of loopholes?

James Shanes then.

Interesting signing and could it possibly mean that Chris Holder could be back in the fold?

Also interestingly, Shanes is given a 2.00 average and he's never been in the PL.

We were all told that 2.00 would be minimum for riders that didn't achieve a 3.00 average in the PL otherwise 3.00 would remain the minimum.

Seeing as Ford is the first to announce an unused NL rider not used in the PL Is he already playing the game of loopholes?

Shanes has never achieved a 3 point average in the PL, hence he is a 2. No loophole finding, that is how I (and most on here) interpreted the rule.

I'd take it as a sign that kk will be signed more than holder. But I'd say that for most sides signing a 2 pter makes sense.

Poole just smart enough to get in early and get one of the better ones.

• Like 1