British Speedway Forum

No surprise and a no brainer that the blonde enigma is back with Poole.

Shame loyalty has meant they have dispensed with Holder tho.

As always expect Poole to have a solid side .

My only slight concern is - if the remaining rumoured riders are correct - that Kurtz can step it up a tad as the 3rd heat leader!!?

Still its a top four team I reckon and if we get the majority of fixtures in before July 31st who knows how the play-offs might look?? ;-) ;-) ;-)

Just a thought - after the first set of averages and as we expect the Premiership team building average of 50 to also drop - will any 'unsigned' riders revert back to their 'actual' 2016 average? ie without the factor of 1.4

Edited by Skidder1

the league must be weak when teams are clamouring to sign klindt. good grief.

Nothing wrong with Klindt on his average, especially after his Leicester performances. He could put two points on! Can't you see that?

My only slight concern is - if the remaining rumoured riders are correct - that Kurtz can step it up a tad as the 3rd heat leader!!?

Still its a top four team I reckon and if we get the majority of fixtures in before July 31st who knows how the play-offs might look?? ;-) ;-) ;-)

If Kurtz is the 3rd heat leader he will have good back up. I think Jack will do a lot better than Brady in his first year especially with a weaker league. At present only team that look like giving us a run for our money is Wolves and Rye.

IMO wouldn't get to excited both HANS and KK can

go missing at anytime both confidence riders plus

its not the best team by far.

• Like 1

KK is normally excellent at Wimborne Road but he's unpredictable elsewhere & will be rubbish at Wolves & Rye. He's a bit flaky & mentally It will all come down to his Polish form.

• Like 1

KK has never let Poole down. Never seen him go awol like he did at Swindon for Coventry.

I think he will be really happy back here and will show good form. A few on here always bang on about him being flaky at every opportunity but for Poole he has always been red hot.

A great signing and counters Doyle at Swindon and Lindgren at Wolves.

• Like 4

KK has never let Poole down. Never seen him go awol like he did at Swindon for Coventry.

I think he will be really happy back here and will show good form. A few on here always bang on about him being flaky at every opportunity but for Poole he has always been red hot.

A great signing and counters Doyle at Swindon and Lindgren at Wolves.

Maybe, but I wouldn't like to put money on him against Doyle.

• Like 1

Top top signing, KK always been a favourite of mine since the first time he rode for, can ride most track very well even the smaller ones although sometimes struggles at Monmore but at home he will be almost unbeatable, had a better year last season than the year before when he was awful especially in the grand prix but that is all behind him now. He has a house locally which must be a big help and likely to out perform Doyle who is coming back from injury.

Is Hans riding in the Danish league? Klindt will likely miss a few home meetings if he signs for Poole.

If Poole sign the expected riders, then they are undoubtedly favourites imo. Yes, arguably weak at 3rd hl, but more than made up in strength 1-6 - will likely at all times have the best reserve in the league, to back arguably the strongest top 2 pairing.

Poole won't be alone on not having a genuine 3rd hl (Klindt may actually emerge to be their 3rd hl), currently you'd say it looks like only rye and wolves will definitely have 3 solid hl.

Garritty, s worrall and Ellis could all end up at least starting the season as 3rd hl.

Top top signing, KK always been a favourite of mine since the first time he rode for, can ride most track very well even the smaller ones although sometimes struggles at Monmore but at home he will be almost unbeatable, had a better year last season than the year before when he was awful especially in the grand prix but that is all behind him now. He has a house locally which must be a big help and likely to out perform Doyle who is coming back from injury.

Doyle was coming back from injury last year too, but didn't do too badly.

Swindon's biggest worry isn't Doyle coming back from injury but what will happen if he gets injured again.

Just a thought - after the first set of averages and as we expect the Premiership team building average of 50 to also drop - will any 'unsigned' riders revert back to their 'actual' 2016 average? ie without the factor of 1.4

So your team not having the month of June off again? :wink: