British Speedway Forum

In 2015 yea, although let's not mention how poor a certain blonde Pole was in 2015. :wink:

Already said that in a earlier post! Freddie had several poor meetings in 2016 that's why his average is so low.

• Like 2

Already said that in a earlier post! Freddie had several poor meetings in 2016 that's why his average is so low.

And due to the ridiculous rolling averages that distorted real averages beyond any true meaning.

However just at looking at speedway star averages for this year KK is 6th on 8.51 and Fred is 7th on 8.36.

So I disagree his real average is 'so low'.

However you I am sure are happy with KK next year, I am more than happy to have Fred for 2017. :t:

• Like 1

Hmmmm, that habit of repeating a riders christian name throughout posts is familiar.

The metamorphis that is KKS returns......

• Like 2

And due to the ridiculous rolling averages that distorted real averages beyond any true meaning.

However just at looking at speedway star averages for this year KK is 6th on 8.51 and Fred is 7th on 8.36.

So I disagree his real average is 'so low'.

However you I am sure are happy with KK next year, I am more than happy to have Fred for 2017. :t:

Even the best riders have the odd bad meeting but yes i am very happy to welcome KK back and and i am a big fan of Freddie so glad he is back, i think both our teams will be challenging for the title so really looking forward to a exciting season.
  • Like 1

Ok this is going to be my only reply to you as I have respect for the legitimate forum members. I don't have time for silly debates. The rider is called Nicolai Klindt.

I referred to the rider in my previous post as Klindt's Nicolai and Nicolai. Nothing wrong with that. After all that's his name isn't it.

Don't worry, there are some real numptys on this forum. I don't know whether it's speedways trend of cynical old codgers (both in the promotions and the grandstands!) that results in the miserable bunch who think their opinions matter more than anybody elses, or that they have the unique ability to work out who is behind a username based on some arbitrary nonsense criteria. But to be fair, you won't find comedy like this elsewhere! The fact that several members actually decided that you were another member due to the fact you referred to a rider by his name! :rofl::rofl::rofl: You couldn't write this stuff, you really couldn't! :D

• Like 1

KK is on an over 11 average. For me I'd say Holder is worth more than a point and a half over Kasprzak - particularly as people were saying the 'old Holder' was back last year.

It would still have given Poole plenty to play with in the remaining riders.

• Like 1

KK is on an over 11 average. For me I'd say Holder is worth more than a point and a half over Kasprzak - particularly as people were saying the 'old Holder' was back last year.

KK will be as good as Holder would have been and the points can be better used further down, even if Chris Holder was back to his best it is wasted points which is why Swindon are struggling to put a decent team together, Doyle may be almost unbeatable but his points are wasted.

KK will get 10+ in this league. Holder wouldn't get 11.5

KK will be as good as Holder would have been and the points can be better used further down, even if Chris Holder was back to his best it is wasted points which is why Swindon are struggling to put a decent team together, Doyle may be almost unbeatable but his points are wasted.

KK is liable to have the odd blip away from home remember Swindon last year?also Holder was getting back to his best for me Poole have made a mistake with Holder.
  • Like 1

KK is liable to have the odd blip away from home remember Swindon last year?also Holder was getting back to his best for me Poole have made a mistake with Holder.

Your not the only one to mention that meeting but i am glad he did have a blip otherwise his average would be higher! Most of the riders have a blip, Hans was rubbish at Coventry last season even Holder had the odd bad meeting.

Fans keep mentioning this but I think their forgetting the point.

The point is if you take did take the 12.5+ average, that would leave you roughly for 4.25 and less for your No 6 rider.

Being realistically, who would you sign? Robert Branford was a PL reserve last season and has signed this year on a 4.60.

Take the 11.07 of Kasprzak leaves 5.80. In terms of this league,that is a massive amount of difference and quality of rider you can get for the average. Riders like Klindt, Todd Kurtz, U21 performer Nike Lunna.

That is a definite step up to an ok PL reserve.

Edited by Joe Beevers

KK will get 10+ in this league. Holder wouldn't get 11.5

Interesting but given the choice I would have Holder every time.

• Like 1

Interesting but given the choice I would have Holder every time.

Give me a Pole over a Aussie any day!!

• Like 1

As good as Chris Holder was in the second half of this season most of that was AT HOME. Look at some of his away scores at some of the tracks he doesn't like and it shows a slightly different picture aside from the points differential with KK.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2