British Speedway Forum

Will he ever ride for Poole though, or will Matt just take loan fees to make a profit? Not sure there will ever be room for him.

Could he know that the future is one big championship leval league and goodbye to all the big boys is on the cards.Wright at that leval is a good 2nd string.?

Welcome to the Poole asset base - Charles Wright!!

and before anyone jumps in and tells me I'm wrong - its in today's Echo (alongside the Darcy article)!!

Have we found out why Lasse Bjerre is a Poole asset yet?

Have we found out why Lasse Bjerre is a Poole asset yet?

Poole dropping to lower league next year

Poole dropping to lower league next year

that's means relegation then can't see poole finishing bottom can you and in a playoff

that's means relegation then can't see poole finishing bottom can you and in a playoff

Could mean that Matt is looking to cut costs, but more likely they may have discussed having one big league being the way forward as GB becomes the training ground for the clubs on the continent.

Swindon has also signed up a couple of youngsters, one of whom is not in next years team, and has a couple of others they have booked possibly for the future.

maybe Ford is looking for loan fees to keep the club ticking over if they have to take a year or two out?

maybe Ford is looking for loan fees to keep the club ticking over if they have to take a year or two out?

you could be right the problem is if we close for refurbishment may also lose the fan base we shall see

Agree.

he is on the same level as Kyle Newman so Poole can use either or basically

This new league format is going to really hamper up and coming Brit's. They simply will not get the experience they need over here riding against premier and national league riders. Drop them into the Polish leagues and they will flounder. I think it will be a long time before any new British GP riders come along.

• Like 1

you could be right the problem is if we close for refurbishment may also lose the fan base we shall see

We will. keep the fan base..

I wonder what time they will announce Kyle Newman tonight?

What for ?

• Like 1

This new league format is going to really hamper up and coming Brit's. They simply will not get the experience they need over here riding against premier and national league riders. Drop them into the Polish leagues and they will flounder. I think it will be a long time before any new British GP riders come along.

Better a weaker league than no league at all and our best chance for the future is better opportunities for young riders as they are still very few and far currently.

Edited by GWC
  • Like 2