British Speedway Forum

Yes i have ive been there. As for 5 k, your talking cobblers.. And i wouldn't divulge anything on this forum, so don't

Fair enough, You know.

Well I would say Magic is 2nd biggest cose he was everywhere you go in Poland behind the Bayern Man.

You do come out with a load of tosh at times Poolebolton!!"!! :-)

• Like 2

At times?

Pretty certain other Polish footballers are earning more than Maciej!

I heard from a pretty good source that 3 top leagues would earn a good rider £30k a week

Uk is £3k.Work it out

Edited by Bald Bloke

If we got Kacper back and I would welcome him back but he isn't a replacement for KK, if KK were to go, Kacper would have to be part of a double change and currently that would be very harsh on the second rider that got dropped.

Personally I would like to see us giving KK a chance to show he is still a world class rider.

Looking at last week's averages in speedway star Kacper is about a point lower than KK this season so not a great difference. Ability is one thing, form is another.

KK appears to be having another of his rubbish years which he is prone to have.

His world class status isn't being earned this year and it's looking unlikely you have a ready made replacement waiting to fill his shoes so is likely to earn a reprieve I'd imagine.

Which of course is great news to those teams with serious ambition this season.

Yes i have ive been there. As for 5 k, your talking cobblers.. Chris was not on 5k a week, i can tell you that. And i wouldn't divulge anything on this forum, so don't ask.

Surely not far off in the weeks Poole had two meetings?

Surely not far off in the weeks Poole had two meetings?

Indeed - in his later Poole days, Tony Rickardsson was on £125 a point.

That was years ago so it's quite possible for a top rider to do 4-5k with two meetings a week nowadays.

Btw Starman, my source was the rider himself. So please don't try to tell me otherwise.

Cheers

• Like 1

And there were never any fancy add one like flights vans etc.

That was years ago so it's quite possible for a top rider to do 4-5k with two meetings a week nowadays.

Btw Starman, my source was the rider himself. So please don't try to tell me otherwise.

Cheers

You sure it wasnt more?

I remember Stonehewer telling me and my old man he was on £100 a point at Workington back in 2000, the night of the 2000 pairs championship. He had consumed a few shandys at that point tho 😂😂

Cheers

starman would have absolutely no knowledge of the finances of poole speedway,hes a volunteer who helps with various track tasks on racenight,for which im sure the promoters are appreciative but not involved in any other way with the promoters(thank god!)

• Like 2

You sure it wasnt more?

I remember Stonehewer telling me and my old man he was on £100 a point at Workington back in 2000, the night of the 2000 pairs championship. He had consumed a few shandys at that point tho

Mark Loram was on more than £125 a point back in 2000 thats a fact, and double in Poland.

starman would have absolutely no knowledge of the finances of poole speedway,hes a volunteer who helps with various track tasks on racenight,for which im sure the promoters are appreciative but not involved in any other way with the promoters(thank god!)

No im not involved with the promotion, but anything i do know i wouldn't be telling you or anybody else on this forum.

Looking at last week's averages in speedway star Kacper is about a point lower than KK this season so not a great difference. Ability is one thing, form is another.

KK appears to be having another of his rubbish years which he is prone to have.

His world class status isn't being earned this year and it's looking unlikely you have a ready made replacement waiting to fill his shoes so is likely to earn a reprieve I'd imagine.

Which of course is great news to those teams with serious ambition this season.

Personally I do not see any point in replacing KK yet he won't be at Wolves next Monday but he is crap at Monmore even on good form so that is a bonus, I expect they will give him a couple of meetings to prove he can still do a job at number one when he comes back from injury, he maintains his equipment is good so he is blaming himself which is refreshing as most blame equipment when things are not going well.

Any way forget all the finance only 16 days to another meeting at the stadium and what a meeting fast Freddie in town

Personally I do not see any point in replacing KK yet he won't be at Wolves next Monday but he is crap at Monmore even on good form so that is a bonus, I expect they will give him a couple of meetings to prove he can still do a job at number one when he comes back from injury, he maintains his equipment is good so he is blaming himself which is refreshing as most blame equipment when things are not going well.

Nothing to do with his equipment.