British Speedway Forum

damn i wasnt far away

But wrong, and not for the first time... :rofl:

And you go on and on and on about Tai Woffinden on the other threads.........but then again you always have been a hypocrite

Oh and KK was a top class rider his form in the last couple of years has been anything but...............and speedway fans knew he was a huge gamble but yet you told us he was unbeatable at Poole and loved the place.

(awaiting starmans response of ' ignore them steve')

Tbh KK guested for Poole last season and got a max, so going into this season you would think he would do okay, at least!

Tbh KK guested for Poole last season and got a max, so going into this season you would think he would do okay, at least!

As ive said on the thread i expected KK to do better than he has.

Never expected him to be a true number one as his reputation as flakey and not commited was always there, plus he is on the downgrade.

Just seems the usual 2 are a little bit jumpy about it all and cant seem to handle the criticism

On this thread i was challenged to name the Poole fans who though KK would be a good number one as according to Starman there wasnt any. I proved him wrong and then he called me sad for getting the truth.

On the Wolves v Poole thread, Shovlar said Poles and Zengota wouldnt do welll at Monmore. Yet again no substance and the facts show him to be wrong

Edited by Gavan

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 4

To be honest in this watered down league he was a no 1 and possibly still can be if given the chance by Matt not sure if we will ever see him in poole colours again ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Best comment so far......

Never expected him to be a true number one as his reputation as flakey and not commited was always there, plus he is on the downgrade.

Just seems the usual 2 are a little bit jumpy about it all and cant seem to handle the criticism

On this thread i was challenged to name the Poole fans who though KK would be a good number one as according to Starman there wasnt any. I proved him wrong and then he called me sad for getting the truth.

On the Wolves v Poole thread, Shovlar said Poles and Zengota wouldnt do welll at Monmore. Yet again no substance and the facts show him to be wrong

Zengi has had good meetings at Wolves when a Robin.

Difference is I am not obsessed and slagging him off in every post.

He goes on and and on and on and on about KK. A top class rider who had a poor stat to a season and in Stevebrums head he is the worst rider in the whole league, the way he goes on, and on, and on......

But quite happy to slate Tai at any opportunity. What a hypocrite you are.

KK is one of the worst number one's and has been sacked 3 times by other clubs because of it.

He hasn't been a class rider since he was world number 2.

Don't hate me because I have been proved right that KK has had yet another poor season.

Maybe he can turn it around again but signs aren't good.

Haven't you got a Woffy thread to abuse him on today??

Zengi has had good meetings at Wolves when a Robin.

Exactly, Zengi has always been great at the Green.

I'm not a KK fan and I agree with Brum regarding how inconsistent and unreliable he is. But a huge gamble for Poole when signing him? Can't agree with that statement.

KK has always been a reliable scorer for Poole, and has been pretty consistent for them over the years. This year appears to have been a bridge too far for him.

• Like 1

I'm not a KK fan and I agree with Brum regarding how inconsistent and unreliable he is. But a huge gamble for Poole when signing him? Can't agree with that statement.

KK has always been a reliable scorer for Poole, and has been pretty consistent for them over the years. This year appears to have been a bridge too far for him.

I thought it was a gamble, taking into account his form in the last two years. I'm with Brum on this one :D

• Like 1

But quite happy to slate Tai at any opportunity. What a hypocrite you are.

KK is one of the worst number one's and has been sacked 3 times by other clubs because of it.

He hasn't been a class rider since he was world number 2.

Don't hate me because I have been proved right that KK has had yet another poor season.

Maybe he can turn it around again but signs aren't good.

Haven't you got a Woffy thread to abuse him on today??

Completely different discussions. Tai chose not to ride in the British Final or represent GB in the WTC, very disappointing for many patriotic supporters. KK has a poor start to the season and you're all over it with the 'told you so's' and repetitive insults. That is your prerogative but to compare the situations is way off, in my opinion.

Completely different discussions. Tai chose not to ride in the British Final or represent GB in the WTC, very disappointing for many patriotic supporters. KK has a poor start to the season and you're all over it with the 'told you so's' and repetitive insults. That is your prerogative but to compare the situations is way off, in my opinion.

Poor old brum. Nobody likes me everybody hates me i think i'l go and eat worms. :rofl:

Got to agree. I've even commented that he only really seems to try for Poole.

However I got that wrong too didn't I! !!

Slating riders for whatever reasons is either ok or not ok.

You can't say there are circumstances for one and not the other!!

Poor old brum. Nobody likes me everybody hates me i think i'l go and eat worms. :rofl:

Whereas you are universally loathed. Except by your uncle Shovlar. What a lovely duo you make. :rofl:

• Like 1

Whereas you are universally loathed. Except by your uncle Shovlar. What a lovely duo you make. :rofl:

Do you honestly think i care who hates me or likes me on here..? Quick answer. NO.

Do you honestly think i care who hates me or likes me on here..? Quick answer. NO.

Ditto.