British Speedway Forum

Not sure on that as rule states that when averages are changed, riders who have not done 4/4 will be averaged based on rides taken. This could mean Kyle would be a good signing for another club but if that is so would benefit Poole in Zengi's case as his average would drop to just above 4 & leave points to play with to make another change. Not sure if Ford would want KK back as he has gone off the boil lately.

That's not correct. The rule actually states '....then the MC may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares.'

Well if he does sell up, hope he just doesn't sell to any old person like Sandhu did.

Mick isn't old! We ran five pretty successful seasons before the stadium problem, and were ready with an attractive team for 2017. Not a bad record. Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 2

That's not correct. The rule actually states '....then the MC may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares.'

but if there is any kind of consistency they wont.

There have been multiple precedents this year already. (Including the Witches one I missed 😴😴)

Couldn't Poole drop Newman now.Make a change and bring him back on his lower ave next week

Mick isn't old We ran five pretty successful seasons before the stadium problem, and were ready with an attractive team for 2017. Not a bad record.

But another club with the name Horton involved in it bit the dust.

All the flack KK gets is annoying, i hope he comes back and shows them what he can do. I agree this may not be the end of changes but no idea who, i hope it isn't KK.

KK was fine for Coventry in 2016. I like the guy.

Regarding Matt Ford, I said months ago on this thread before the start of the season that he would be gone in a couple of seasons, I reckon that isn't far off coming true! I know he is being criticised at the moment but better the devil..........

• Like 1

But another club with the name Horton involved in it bit the dust.

And your point is? Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 1

As I mentioned yesterday Gomolski is on his way back to Poole and the rider being dropped may be on his way to Leicester to help strengthen them up obviously subject to him wanting to do that.

Don't think anything can happen till after the World Cup though

And your source for this 'gossip/hearsay' is what?

Gomolski for Klindt I would assume should this have any truth to it.

And your source for this 'gossip/hearsay' is what?

Gomolski for Klindt I would assume should this have any truth to it.

Flagrags posts are normally accurate. His sources are pretty good. Though on this occasion it would be a bit of a suprise as Gomolski isn't pulling up any trees in Poland this season.

• Like 1

If Gomolski comes back for Klindt it does make me wonder the sanity of the sport, Klindt should be back soon enough and I think he should hold his own in the top 5 given his form everywhere this season...Gomolski..is he all that?

Maybe even this has been in the cards longer than anyone realises if it bares fruit?

And to add further intrigue to this is the timing of the acquisition of Nic by Poole as an asset , was this in order to soften the blow of telling him he's out plus to already start getting the loan fee ball rolling?

• Like 2

If the deal is for one of the Poole riders to head into the Leicester team, that would more than likely be Klindt who is pretty decent around there.

Trying to second guess Matt is not that easy but I bet he has his team worked out and is just doing it bit by bit. Whether the changed team will be any better than the current one is anyones guess though. One things for sure and that is we need a big scoring number one. Zengota is not a decent long term replacement for KK.

Getting rid of Klindt for Gomolski that makes no sense Klindt has been great for us I don't get any of this.

When the new averages come out I'm pretty sure something like Kk Kurtz Andersen lindback (or other 7pt rider) holder Newman Shanes would fit.

Starke vs Newman gives Poole a couple of points to play with for now, as soon as new averages come out Newman gives a point saving of around 0.5 I believe.

KK was fine for Coventry in 2016. I like the guy.

Regarding Matt Ford, I said months ago on this thread before the start of the season that he would be gone in a couple of seasons, I reckon that isn't far off coming true! I know he is being criticised at the moment but better the devil..........

I don't think Matt Ford will go because whatever some may think he is a fan first and it would be a massive decision to let the club he loves be run by someone else.

• Like 1

Getting rid of Klindt for Gomolski that makes no sense Klindt has been great for us I don't get any of this.

Nic is not going to be 100% fit for the rest of the season though is he? Not sure what the average difference between them two is? Maybe it is consequence of changing KK for another rider, cos I can't see how you can sack Kyle but keep KK!

Couldn't Poole drop Newman now.Make a change and bring him back on his lower ave next week

Those sort of moves should be stopped in future as no rider sacked should be allowed back into that team in the same season.

Would have Gomolski over Klindt every time.

• Like 1