British Speedway Forum

Oh my gosh, BV will be unbeatable!

They are only copying what Wolves did last year by bringing in a better rider on a lower average!

Tongue firmly in cheek with that comment of course. :wink:

• Like 1

Nicolai has advised via social media that he hopes to be fit for Monday's TV meeting. If he isn't then it'll be r/r as he's now in the 2-5 with the new averages, with Paul Starke at reserve and Brady Kurtz at 1.

...and BV tracking new signing Rohan Tungate in place of the sacked Sedgeman (I bet theres been an absolute outcry amongst Aces fans - although maybe not!!) :D

Tungate for Sedgman makes no difference at Wimborne Road. Sedgman outscores Tungate at Poole so that makes Belle Vue weaker. Tungate has been signed because of how he goes at the NSS. Now that Poole have Starke for Newman , add in that Fricke and Smith don't go well at Poole then this should be a nice 10 point win for Poole

Tungate for Sedgman makes no difference at Wimborne Road. Sedgman outscores Tungate at Poole so that makes Belle Vue weaker. Tungate has been signed because of how he goes at the NSS. Now that Poole have Starke for Newman , add in that Fricke and Smith don't go well at Poole then this should be a nice 10 point win for Poole

What was the score in the cup?

Yawn. My week's holiday - chosen not enforced - was such a welcome break, but now back to reality!!! :nono::mad:

What was the score in the cup?

ah but in the cup Jack Holder scored 2 points and is flying now. Kerr got 1, I would put Starke down for a lot more than that. Hans got 8 which was his worst score at home all season. Klindt is riding so there's no loss there. Belle Vue bring in Tungate who has scored 4, 3 and 1 on his last 3 visits. I admit it will be closer if Klindt doesn't ride but Poole are favourited for this quite clearly

Newman unbeaten by an opponent at Ipswich after 4 rides!

Agree with Gavan we should beat Belle Vue but not by as much as he seems to think.

Yep he riding good.. Done well 2 nyt.. :t:

Edited by Starman2006

Agree with Gavan we should beat Belle Vue but not by as much as he seems to think.

Make that five, Leicester must be chuffed :D

• Like 1

Managed to draw away with bv so will def be very close.

KK paid 11 tonight so that sounds better.

Just watched the meeting. He was quite wobbly to be honest. Leading his first ten picked off by both riders, one being Karol Baran. (Where the hell has he been must be getting on but suddenly full of fast bikes and hard riding) got better as the meeting progressed but wobbly all the same.

Make that five, Leicester must be chuffed :D

was superb tonight - kept his head and held his position despite huge pressure from Cook in 15 to get his max 👍👏
  • Like 1

A fully fit and confident Kyle Newman scoring a max tonight beating the British champ twice. Starke only got 5 tonight. As I said a like for like change. Pooles loss is Leicesters gain

Just watched the meeting. He was quite wobbly to be honest. Leading his first ten picked off by both riders, one being Karol Baran. (Where the hell has he been must be getting on but suddenly full of fast bikes and hard riding) got better as the meeting progressed but wobbly all the same.

I agree, but I actually think he just looks short of laps. Has the speed and was gating just not 100% into everything that he does at the moment. I think this break might have done him some good. He did something to all his bikes apparently. Not sure if he took his UK ones home or worked on them here.

Would be good if Matt could phone up Stadia UK and he could spend a day at the track getting used to it.

COuld not make last night! What did matt say in the programme anything interesting because that its usually good info??? Anyone know what he said.