British Speedway Forum

You might be right there.Klindt's ave will probably drop a fair bit coming back from injury and in the 1-5.

MF being what he is has probably or is trying to find a replacement.What would Lebedevs ave be.Would his stint at Lynn get him an average now?

Was he a 7 when he signed for Leicester this year? In which case presumably a 5

Have to make the change before monday if we want Madsen

Mads can come in as a swap for Klindt?!?

Was he a 7 when he signed for Leicester this year? In which case presumably a 5

Mads can come in as a swap for Klindt?!?

Madsen was a 6.1 average last time he rode here

Reading the replies/convo to Nic's tweet, doesn't sound like he's been dropped imo. I could be wrong though!

From looking at NK twitter today!

"When it rains, It pours"

I'm not in the uk but to me that's a reference to being dropped and life being bad for him!

I expect an announcement!

This season as a whole must say to speedway GB that we need a squad system!! Would make this so much better!!

From looking at NK twitter today!

"When it rains, It pours"

I'm not in the uk but to me that's a reference to being dropped and life being bad for him!

I expect an announcement!

This season as a whole must say to speedway GB that we need a squad system!! Would make this so much better!!

Why would you want a squad system and more expence ? Britain cannot afford it now this league is struggling.Why not pick a 1/7 have conviction in your team and unless there are injuries stick with it.Poole as an example need to forget the worrying about team selection and concentrate on getting the product right (ie) the entertainment on the track. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

SGBP averages effective Monday 10th July -

Brady Kurtz 8.76

Hans Andersen 8.31

Jack Holder 6.11

Nicolai Klindt 6.00

Paul Starke 4.83

James Shanes 2.35

KK 9.23

GZ 7.79

Brady Kurtz 8.76

Hans Andersen 8.31

Jack Holder 6.11

Nicolai Klindt 6.00

Paul Starke 4.83

James Shanes 2.35

KK 9.23

GZ 7.79

So who would you get for Klindt when he gets the tin tack?

Brady Kurtz 8.76

Hans Andersen 8.31

Jack Holder 6.11

Nicolai Klindt 6.00

Paul Starke 4.83

James Shanes 2.35

KK 9.23

GZ 7.79

Klindt cant walk nevermind ride.

I would imagine Hans has been sounding out several of the Danish, Swedish, Polish riders in the Danish league!!

The potential issues there being clashes of Wednesday night fixtures.

Other options, Wozniak, Walasek, THJ, Woryna,

Depends what Matt is prepared to pay. Wozniak would be great and Woryna a good call as well. Certainly not Walasek please!

Depends what Matt is prepared to pay. Wozniak would be great and Woryna a good call as well. Certainly not Walasek please!

walesek, passed his best by a good few year's.not confirmed that klindt has been dropped yet ? or have I missed something

walesek, passed his best by a good few year's.not confirmed that klindt has been dropped yet ? or have I missed something

No, some people seem to think it's envitable that's all!

Brady Kurtz 8.76

Hans Andersen 8.31

Jack Holder 6.11

Nicolai Klindt 6.00

Paul Starke 4.83

James Shanes 2.35

KK 9.23

GZ 7.79

Taken from the Poole website a quote from Matt Ford.

This was not a decision I ideally would have wanted to make and I insist that this is not the end of the road for Kyle here at Poole. It is as much about looking at the forthcoming weeks and the minimising risks. Kyle has not had the best of fortunes since returning from his start-of-season injury and his average is dropping because of it. He will shortly be on a figure that would offer us very little cover if he were to be unavailable for any reason and the time-scales for changes are even more restrictive this year than previously."

So as of Monday Paul Starke is 4.83. Kyle Newman is 5.26. Seems like Ford has even less cover now. Somebody didn't do their homework.

• Like 1

Bit surely the issue was that Newman has been averaging around 3.5. So once he got a "real" average based only on 2017 he would not have been able to be covered adequately.

• Like 1

Don't look at averages! Look at the scores they have got. And right now Starke is looking much better than Newman.

14 points last night and done well for Poole so far!

Edited by poolebolton
  • Like 1