British Speedway Forum

Lahti joins to replace Klindt - good guess Skidder1 :wink:

I don't think it was a guess :D
  • Like 1

I don't think it was a guess :D

Neither do I - hence the emoji :wink:

• Like 1

Lahti has improved since his Eastbourne days and should be a decent replacement for Nicolai.

Lahti has improved since his Eastbourne days and should be a decent replacement for Nicolai.

Over the last few seasons Lahti has done reasonably well in European leagues so I think Poole have made a good move, in fact I`m surprised one or two other clubs in the Premiership or Championship haven't looked at Lahti before now.

Lahti has improved since his Eastbourne days and should have been a replacement for K K.

Edited by A ORLOV

Just need to stick with KK he is showing signs of improvement

Really?

His first 2 home scores were 7 then 8 (no wins)

Since then he has failed to score more than 6.

Last week 5 from 4 at home v Kings Lynn...............tries when he comes out of the second bend in front otherwise doesnt bother.

5 rides at Lynn .............3 retirements and 2 race wins after Kings Lynn had given up........hardly an improvement.

If Poole want to have any sort of chance of firstly making the play off and then actually doing something in them , they need far far more then what they are getting

• Like 1

Matt said in the echo that the top end of the team is still under observation.but who is actually out there to come in who doesn't ride in there quota of leagues all ready ?

KK will complete his 4H/4A meetings v Somerset on 26th July and get his new average - just before the cut-off - by which time Brady should be close to a return.

A Poole friend of mine suggested Brady back at 1 and either use KK as 3rd heat leader or keep Richie Worrall instead - depending on scores prior to 28th.

Thats always assuming Jarek Hampel doesn't want to come over?! (only joking, honest!!) :-)

Edited by Skidder1

KK will complete his 4H/4A meetings v Somerset on 26th July and get his new average - just before the cut-off - by which time Brady should be close to a return.

A Poole friend of mine suggested Brady back at 1 and either use KK as 3rd heat leader or keep Richie Worrall instead - depending on scores prior to 28th.

Thats always assuming Jarek Hampel doesn't want to come over?! (only joking, honest!!) :-)

I thought Richie was quite good weds and seemingly even better on Thurs night so why not good call I reckon

I think Lahti will do a good job and hope he hits the ground running, not a particularly inspirational signing but should improve his average.

KK i thought looked like he had already been sacked in his first two rides but came out and won the tac ride heat which was a surprise.In my opinion keep KK for the time being and if no improvement over the next few meetings look at options but i would keep him for now.

Lahti has improved since his Eastbourne days and should have been a replacement for K K.

Pretty sure we will have someone a bit better replacing KK.

Pretty sure we will have someone a bit better replacing KK.

Not if KK can show improvement i think we will keep him, we all know what he is capable of just not showing it at the moment.