British Speedway Forum

Ellis will be about 7.50. Had he ridden PL last year he'd have got at least that so I really don't see what the issue is.

If non gp Johnny Foriegner is still a 7 or less, we could see an influx of new riders coming along.

yep your right .... brady kurtz would be 9.22

No bradys ave is 7-65 i believe the 9-22 on the final averages is incorrect Edited by lewy

Brady didn't ride enough PL meetings in 2016 to get an average!! ;-)

Ok so now i get it. Premier league averages just transfer across so Newman will be 6.79. I await the apologies from Shovlar and Skiddet and Lisa Colette as the premier league conversion has been scrapped. Wow Poole are in the deep stuff. Newman 6.79. Ellis over 7. Kurtz over 9. Buck Gomolski over 8. Andersen over 10 and Holder over 12.

• Like 1

Ok so now i get it. Premier league averages just transfer across so Newman will be 6.79. I await the apologies from Shovlar and Skiddet and Lisa Colette as the premier league conversion has been scrapped. Wow Poole are in the deep stuff. Newman 6.79. Ellis over 7. Kurtz over 9. Buck Gomolski over 8. Andersen over 10 and Holder over 12.

Havn't you got an Ipswich thread to go to.. Clearly you are a closet Poole fan, after all you do spend all your time on here. So you will make Rye next season then..

Edited by Starman2006

We will be just fine.

OK who would you suggest that will be a team under 50 then

• Like 1

OK who would you suggest that will be a team under 50 then

Who knows with Matt, but im sure he has 2-3 in mind... :rofl:

If non gp Johnny Foriegner is still a 7 or less, we could see an influx of new riders coming along.

I would like to think they to will be subject to an increase of 1.4,which would then give them an average of 9.8

Not many pirates from Last season coming back by the looks of it once the dust has settled some of the average's will have to be tweaked

Not many pirates from Last season coming back by the looks of it once the dust has settled some of the average's will have to be tweaked

It is a good job two new teams have come up otherwise quite a few would be out of a job, along with other 6 - 7 point riders from other teams.

No bradys ave is 7-65 i believe the 9-22 on the final averages is incorrect

he may have only averaged 7.65 from his handful of Plymouth matches in 2016 but his final 2016 9.22 would be his revised rolling average from last 20 matches including 2015.
  • Like 1

he may have only averaged 7.65 from his handful of Plymouth matches in 2016 but his final 2016 9.22 would be his revised rolling average from last 20 matches including 2015.

Premier average of 9.22 and elite average of 9.02 lol

Premier average of 9.22 and elite average of 9.02 lol

which perhaps shows the adopted calculations are about right - they should be the same!