British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Grand Final 2nd Leg, 5/10/16...

Hang on all of you, you cant go slagging Woffy off. I mean, theres only a few Tai dislikers out here, right? Been told so many times I am one if a handful who don't like the guys attitude. Seems theres more the the tai fans like to admit.

Good on the bv fans for giving him stick.

• Like 3

Well done Wolves , deserved win . I'm amazed at how sensitive fans can be though, they give a guy abuse and pelters all night but as soon as he gives them a friendly wave they get all upset and indignant

• Like 3

Tai you clown!! Rises to the crowd again,calling them idiots shows your lack of class!

Well done Wolves, best team in the playoffs. BV the best team over the season.

Nicholls is Poole's Bjarne this year - when It matters he goes hiding.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 2

Well done Wolves and unlucky for Belle Vue just falling at the last moment. The Belle Vue fans were giving it to Tai all night so what's wrong with giving some back?? That's what used to make the sport entertaining and it doesn't happen enough anymore. We constantly get told how great Matt Ford is and how great he is at making changes when needed and how other promoters could learn from him....well guess what Wolves made a great change this season. How bitter and jealous some people are

• Like 3

Bit silly booing the British champ,SOME of the Belle vue fans should be ashamed,do,you really hate tai,riders putting themselves on the line should not have to put up with that.

Pssst British Champ is Danny King. ;)

• Like 1

Well done Wolves , deserved win . I'm amazed at how sensitive fans can be though, they give a guy abuse and pelters all night but as soon as he gives them a friendly wave they get all upset and indignant

If the Aces fans cant take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

• Like 2

That`s the equivalant of Aguero doing a lap of honour at Old Trafford after Man City win the the league there , what does Woffinden expect that the Belle Vue fans will stand and applaud .

• Like 2

They've been giving him stick all night. Quite right to give a little back.

We want characters who play to the crowd like that. BUT he let himself down big time with that very childish interview

Lindgren is so exciting to watch. Ruthless.

And he stayed calm in front of Cook's tantrum. Good bloke our Freddie.

• Like 1

Tai Woffinden - two times world champion and British - a great rider and I fully support him. :t:

I did.. until this season. World Champion or not, some of his antics on the microphone throughout the entire season show him to be unprofessional and lacking class. Hard to support someone who behaves like that.

• Like 1

First speedway meeting for a very long time that I've enjoyed watching.

Amazing what a difference it makes when riders give a toss.

Hang on all of you, you cant go slagging Woffy off. I mean, theres only a few Tai dislikers out here, right? Been told so many times I am one if a handful who don't like the guys attitude. Seems theres more the the tai fans like to admit.

Good on the bv fans for giving him stick.

Yawn! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!

• Like 1

Bloody good races tonight at BV

We wait until the 1st Week of October for something like this.

Too many trick tracks in the UK

Bit silly booing the British champ,SOME of the Belle vue fans should be ashamed,do,you really hate tai,riders putting themselves on the line should not have to put up with that.have to say the track is great at belle vue now

• Like 1