British Speedway Forum

Well I'm rich and successful too if that's what u mean

(I'm also on the wind up before people get upset)

But if a plonka is that successful I'll take being one.

Anyway I'll stick to my original point, I'm more upset with the performance tonight . And that's what should be the issue.

Edited by RPNYC
  • Like 1

England were humiliated today. No question. Chris Harris rode his socks off, but his bike was not fast enough. Neither was any one elses. How can this be so?? This is not their first rodeo. There is a back up team. Why can they not get their bikes sorted? The Polish tracks are the same now as they have been for very many years...why do we continue to get it so wrong??

I can tell you how it will work out. With Ekstraliga limiting the amout of leagues a rider can ride for it will ultimately end as Ekstraliga becoming the Polish version of American NBA in basketball and i strongly support that!

Because you talk sense. Nothing wrong wanting what's best for you.

I can tell you how it will work out. With Ekstraliga limiting the amout of leagues a rider can ride for it will ultimately end as Ekstraliga becoming the Polish version of American NBA in basketball and i strongly support that!

As pointless as the NBA outside America aswell. Then there wont be a world cup to win.. still wont win the world indivudual title though as there the Poles bottle always goes there

I can tell you how it will work out. With Ekstraliga limiting the amout of leagues a rider can ride for it will ultimately end with Ekstraliga becoming the Polish version of American NBA in basketball and i strongly support that!

Means nothing to me as I don't know anything about American basketball

Some excellent racing again on a proper speedway track.

Don't think GB can be too disappointed, not an unexpected result and something to build on for the likes of Worral.

Having said that I do think GB need to develop more of a ruthless streak, plenty of time going into the 3rd turn I was thinking "shut the door" but they were letting riders sail by on the outside.

By comparison, Dudek roughed up Harris a few times on the outside run in Heat 19 even though Poland had it in the bag by then.

Spot on....

Frustratingly GB had more than their fair share of leads coming out of turn two but constantly left what Kelvin describes as 'racing room'...

Many other leaders out of turn two moved over from the apex to put their back wheel into the kick boards halfway to two thirds down the back straight to propel them into turn three. Often meaning those taking the outside run had to switch off or try and dive up the inside to turn three..

I am sure Rosco and the lads will review the video and learn from it...

As pointless as the NBA outside America aswell. Then there wont be a world cup to win.. still wont win the world indivudual title though as there the Poles bottle always goes there

Are you trying to persuade BSF members that Jerzy Szczakiel and Tomasz Gollob are Canadians? And take a look at the latest GP scorers' table:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/sgpstandings17

Edited by Guest

They guys had people onto him from day 1 about not being a Brit despite being our top scorer since 2008 in every SWC & a double world champion. I just don't blame him for winding up fans who throw the kitchen sink at him. We can all sit here and say we wouldn't do it but none of us will ever be in that position.

All I'm saying Steve we as Brit fans, should be more annoyed at a tactically inept manager &

Riders who have turned up under prepared YET AGAIN. Remember Cookie & Danny King didn't even get a heat win till their 4th rides last year - in Manchester!!! -because they 'weren't dialled in' been hearing this year after year there is no excuse & to me much more frustrating than Tai sending a tweet quite clearly meant to wind people who knock him up.

Again not knocking their effort tonight but this is the WORLD CUP. We've had a 17 year old Russian kid look better than our captain & "no.1" that is an embarrassment

give it a rest ,he Tai love in .is starting to make you look a right saddo

No sadder than being happy my team come stone bonker last big boy. I think you'll see the majority of that post is about the GB not Tai anyway.

Nice spelling too.

Edited by RPNYC

No sadder than being happy my team come stone bonker last big boy. I think you'll see the majority of that post is about the GB not Tai anyway.

Nice spelling too.

Your team included Richie Worrall in earlier post.Well they won tonight :P

Are we really the 4th best nation in the World after tonight's result and performance (on paper yes)on track though.?

Your team included Richie Worrall in earlier post.Well they won tonight :P

Not sure what that means but if I've in someway contradicted myself oops. Apologies.

Anyway I happen to be sat in hospital with a lot of time on my hands otherwise I'd have given up trying to argue my point. I just want the GB team to do better. I shouldn't have bothered lol. I'll not bother in future.

Woofy Woofy Woofy. .You should be with your team mates .Let them down again.Cost them a medal

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

No. IMHO you're fifth behind Russia and Latvia

And speedway whatsoever,

Where would you place Denmark and Australia?

In the top. Why are you asking?

Well if Denmark and Australia are "in the top" Poland and Sweden beat us and you think Russia and Latvia are better how do you work out GB are 5th?
  • Like 1