British Speedway Forum

You have me puzzled here.

My memory isn't so good (honestly) so what am I missing?

It was suggested on here a little while ago, that the two guys who were talking to the MCC, were friends in some way with Gordon.(fellow business men)

You have me puzzled here.

My memory isn't so good (honestly) so what am I missing?

It was suggested on here a little while ago, that the two guys who were talking to the MCC, were friends in some way with Gordon.(fellow business men)

Great news at long last. Dropped in 3 times last season and watched some great racing, and hoping to make a few more this coming season

It just doesn't cross my mind to make up bollox

#getalifeffs!

No you just talk it all the time :D

• Like 3

Looks like wishful thinking!

Since the good news broke the sad unusual suspects like onion, tsunami, Danny smith and others have been out in force to try and spoil it for the rest of us.

It just doesn't cross my mind to make up bollox just to take the piss out of what's gone on at, for example, Coventry and Leicester.

#getalifeffs!

Pass the sick bucket pleeeeze. So if you talk about what happened, or the reasons why something happened, the above named were trying to spoil it for you. Ah Diddums. Trying to rubbish others and their views/actions, because they don't toe your company line, hasn't shown you up very good at anytime hence you have been, along with your twin ouch, the main recipient of it.

Even the segment about BC going behind M and G's backs, you failed to post all of my para to try for a dig at me. BC didn't 'go behind someone's back' as he was perfectly entitled to do his own research, and would have been foolish if he hadn't.

i noted as well, reference that other promotions were or might have been jealous of what M and G had achieved, and envied them the NSS because they didn't have it. Again Pleease, Do you really think other promotions would want to do it, or rather admire from a distance with satisfaction that Speedway per se was going to acquire a fine Nation Stadium. It is/was in their interests to see it built, but most would not be up for it to start a project that big, with all the risks and with a sport showing little sign of recovery. From a promotors point of view, far better have a grand stadium that holds all or most of the big finals and events, which will save them holding them and also get a share of the profits if it is a shared event.

Unfortunately your attacks on others here, who dare to challenge events that did actually happen, hasn't help with your credibility. Believe me, there is still more that can and will come out, so you might want to keep yourself on "FactAlert', so you will be in place to continue your denial of further disclosures.

• Like 3

They was not friends with David gordon. They were someone the council helped get involved with gordon.

• Like 1

now that belle vue are confirmed can everyone please stop arguing and celebrate that posssibly the best track in britten is going to be used in 2017

now that belle vue are confirmed can everyone please stop arguing and celebrate that posssibly the best track in britten is going to be used in 2017

whats the postcode? google earth can't find it :rofl:

• Like 1

Wishful thinking, to many envious people who still appear to want the Aces to fail.

• Like 1

Wishful thinking, to many envious people who still appear to want the Aces to fail.

Pitiful, and how wrong can you get. Always the victims I see.

So according to Tsunami other promoters wanted the NSS built so they could get a share of the profits from big events.They just didn't want the risk of taking on the project themselves or running them at there own track.Let's give DG and CM credit for at least trying and getting the stadium built left to other promoters it would never have been built.

• Like 1

So according to Tsunami other promoters wanted the NSS built so they could get a share of the profits from big events.They just didn't want the risk of taking on the project themselves or running them at there own track.Let's give DG and CM credit for at least trying and getting the stadium built left to other promoters it would never have been built.

Think you should put your reading glasses on and not guess or twist what i said.

Other promotions did not necessarily want it to be built as they have their own business. With others going for, or prepared to take the chance to get a big new stadium, it would have been welcomed by them for the sake of the sport. As a result of that, speedway would have an in house jewel in the crown to hold big events and, if they were shared events, yes they would get something out of the shareout.

Not exactly what you said, and like many others on here like FF, jumping to wrong conclusions, with there own attack offensive regardless.

• Like 1

whats the postcode? google earth can't find it :rofl:

Maybe it's stuck in the usual Manchester approach traffic jam is this wonderful stadium, that's why nobody can find it not even google earth. Just as well it only holds 6000 people.