British Speedway Forum

Does anyone know what Buster did with the bond and Aces cut of the Sky money as it didn't go to the riders?

GTR, polydactyly op or clothes pegs?

Maybe after being out of the country for a month and 'sleeping on the situation' as well as taking into account GP's position on the Speedway Control Bureau, he's decided not to make further comment?! His prerogative I would have thought!

Entirely his prerogative and I think the import of what he has said was fairly clear. However, silence never brings out the truth nor brings about necessary change.

Does anyone know what Buster did with the bond and Aces cut of the Sky money as it didn't go to the riders?

GTR, polydactyly op or clothes pegs?

Steve Worrall said in last week's Speedway Star "Although some of us had not been paid, it had been guaranteed by the BSPA so it wasn't a huge issue back then"

I am sure that all of the questions requiring answers from the BSPA will be dealt with in full as soon as the future of Belle Vue is secure. After all we have a chairman who promised an era of openness and transparency.

Well I think I'm sure. Ok, I can't see it happening.

Edited by Aces51

Have to ask, but does anybody know of a team in any division that has been given this long to be in any League of any kind?

I do not know of one and would have thought that the BSPA would have changed the League license to an OPEN LICENCE for common sense, financial & face saving!

I have lost the will to live on this debacle weeks ago.

Feel free to discuss my post, but I would NOT allow any BV team into any league 'til 2018 at the earliest after proving themselves like others have done in the past.

2011 - Peterborough and Coventry were admitted to the Elite League after a meeting on March 10. which was subsequently ratified and officially announced on March 15

Thank you arnieg, you've saved me the trouble of searching for this info. berniev123 should of done the same.

• Like 3

I can't deny any of that.

But what we had was a very relevant party saying on a very public forum to a lot of very interested people that he would make clear his views on a very emotive subject. If there was the slightest trace of doubt that he would do so he shouldn't have said so in the first place and it just gives further credence to the belief that criticism of the bspa by one of its members will not be tolerated.

Yes indeed. Like him or loathe him, David Hemsley did stick his neck out at times, and the SCB chopped off his head when he gave them the chance.

I hear it's ouch and Fred ?

Just the one then. I think it works better with two people.

• Like 1

Thank you arnieg, you've saved me the trouble of searching for this info. berniev123 should of done the same.

I did not where to look to be honest and I have not the time to trawl pages.

Just think that March is a bit late, as when other teams have had problems they were shut or were closed mid season and I do not want that to happen to Belle Vue.

Perhaps the precedence set in 2011 when Peterborough and Coventry were admitted to the Elite League late set a precedence that could it be used again.

Thanks for the info as that is why I asked the question.

Edited by berniev123

Have to ask, but does anybody know of a team in any division that has been given this long to be in any League of any kind?

I do not know of one and would have thought that the BSPA would have changed the League license to an OPEN LICENCE for common sense, financial & face saving!

I have lost the will to live on this debacle weeks ago.

Feel free to discuss my post, but I would NOT allow any BV team into any league 'til 2018 at the earliest after proving themselves like others have done in the past.

I did not where to look to be honest and I have not the time to trawl pages.

Just think that March is a bit late, as when other teams have had problems they were shut or were closed mid season and I do not want that to happen to Belle Vue.

Perhaps the precedence set in 2011 when Peterborough and Coventry were admitted to the Elite League late set a precedence that could it be used again.

Thanks for the info as that is why I asked the question.

That is NOT a question berniev123 - it is a statement. :nono: :nono: :nono:

• Like 1

Tonights fan forum is fully booked with updates on POTENTIAL new owners [spelling all checked for my 2 teachers ]

• Like 3

THEY weren't idle. It's not always advantageous to wash one's dirty linen in public. And the public don't have a divine right to know everything.

GP has decided that discretion is the better choice when looking at the bigger picture and I for one applaud him for that.

Just as speedway promoters don't have the divine right to endless streams of supporters, queuing patiently with their cash in their hands. As they don't have nowadays. Promoters have to sell what the supporters want to buy and if they get it wrong, as they have this century - it's very likely downhill all the way.

For anyone that will be Interested in what will be said.

I will be periscoping or Facebook live'ing it. Depending on the better quality.

For periscope follow my twitter PhilTheAce

Or Facebook like add Phillip John Mullard (not Phil mullard)

• Like 3

For anyone that will be Interested in what will be said.

I will be periscoping or Facebook live'ing it. Depending on the better quality.

For periscope follow my twitter PhilTheAce

Or Facebook like add Phillip John Mullard (not Phil mullard)

That is all far too technical for me. I wouldn't know where to start with periscoping (Submarine :unsure:) and Twitter (Birds :unsure:) and I'm not on Facebook either. There must be more Belle Vue Supporters like me. :unsure::blink:

Would it be possible to put a Report of the main points on here please Phil.

That is all far too technical for me. I wouldn't know where to start with periscoping (Submarine :unsure:) and Twitter (Birds :unsure:) and I'm not on Facebook either. There must be more Belle Vue Supporters like me. :unsure::blink:

Would it be possible to put a Report of the main points on here please Phil.

Yeh. I will be doing regular reports on my bellevuearmy.co.uk website. So look on there and later on in will copy and paste on here

• Like 3

Yeh. I will be doing regular reports on my bellevuearmy.co.uk website. So look on there and later on in will copy and paste on here

He needs to join the 20th century :o:D;)

• Like 1

Even the 19th century will do lol

• Like 6

Thank you very much indeed Phil. You are a true Gentleman. :t::approve: :approve:

That's my problem HT. I live in the 20th Century. :o

Not the 21st. :nono: :nono:

"The Past is a foreign Country - they do things differently there" - L.P. Hartley

Yes - the 19th would do me. Red Coats and Pith Helmets. ;)

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1