British Speedway Forum

I have 0 interest in the politics that surrounds the survival of the Aces and speedway continuing a the NSA. Ace's fans you are getting Cooke & the Worrall's on their PL averages, plus Fricke it seems. Good luck building a team around that base. You will be better than Swindon & Somerset at least, and massacre Rye House & Poole at home.

hope there is room for Manzares....
  • Like 2

Nobody can really understand yours. But nevermind eh..

"It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe"
  • Like 4

Not sure why people expect 'news' over this holiday period?? Its highly likely that if further negotiations are still ongoing that not all the participants are available to continue until the new year!!

Just to add to the rumour mill - I heard that ex-BSPA Vice Chair Jon Cook might be overseeing the new promotion which might still include Mr Carswell?!

I wonder how close the above post might be??!! :wink:

• Like 1

I wonder how close the above post might be??!! :wink:

I heard its all change at BV with a completely new face. A proper businessman with a proven track record running major companies.

I heard its all change at BV with a completely new face. A proper businessman with a proven track record running major companies.

That's a worry. Two weeks of dealing with the corrupt 'old boys' club at BSPA towers and he'll be running for the hills.

Many a sane man has fallen foul of speedway and its quirks.

• Like 2

Ideally , I'd prefer riders to score well home and away ........_ :lol:

Not sure you'll get any 5 point riders scoring home and away though, otherwise they'd be 7 point riders 😉
  • Like 1

Will Zagar return , or are we looking at Fricke and Cook to lead the charge ?
personally i think we need that outright number one

Edited by WestGorton1884

Donald Trump?

• Like 3

I think Belle Vue will need to think carefully about Jacobs, either sign him or be prepared for other clubs to use him as a guest against them at Belle Vue.......

hope there is room for Manzares....

Could be a revelation at reserve.

Well he's never been a promoter before but he has been involved 'at arms length'.

Thanks to Mr prompt and decisive all the compensation the council have agreed to pay and the contractors will have to eventually pay will be lost to speedway, the final figure is anyone's guess but speedway has lost again.

He was one of the original investors but as he been involved at arms length???

All change at the top as you suggest - but retaining some of the current/old management team - or so I'm told. :wink: