British Speedway Forum

Whilst not saying he would have been the answer, he looks to have improved massively from last season. Certainly in his couple of outings at the MPA this season he has looked a lot more assured.

True his scores were improved but not all other riders give 100% in open meetings or they try new set ups as opposed to testing in league meetings.

Edited by Islander15

True his scores were improved but not all other riders give 100% in open meetings or they try new set ups as opposed to testing in league meetings.

Agreed, and certainly in Garcias case he had pretty much just got off the plane which hopefully excuses his poor score. It was more Jacobs performance than his scores which impressed. Looked a lot more at home on the bike, his starts had improved and he was really mixing it. Always tough to tell in open meetings mind as you say.

• Like 1

He was useless last season. Why would you possibly want him back?

I'm only saying what a number of Bears fans said during last week's meeting - also he would be cheap.

Oh I forgot .... that was the basis of decisions with last years promotion at Redcar :D

Garcia no Points tonight sadly.

Agreed, and certainly in Garcias case he had pretty much just got off the plane which hopefully excuses his poor score. It was more Jacobs performance than his scores which impressed. Looked a lot more at home on the bike, his starts had improved and he was really mixing it. Always tough to tell in open meetings mind as you say.

think coty has been based in uk for a while works for his sponsors Grant Henderson Tankers

Bit of a whinge , for the first season fo many seasons we get a decent team together,

Then injuries , when are we going to get an injury free run ?.

Scunthorpe must feel the same !!

Anyway looking forward to Thursday. UTB

Bit of a whinge , for the first season fo many seasons we get a decent team together,

Then injuries , when are we going to get an injury free run ?.

Scunthorpe must feel the same !!

Anyway looking forward to Thursday. UTB

Sadly injuries ruin Seasons for lots of Teams.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Sport, we can only live with it, and hope that any injuries are not too serious.

Again, sadly, that isn't always the case.

I hear Redcar are about to replace Richard Hall.

I hear Redcar are about to replace Richard Hall.

Yes, he says he's been dropped but they've asked him to ride on Thursday....He doesn't seem over pleased.

My guess would be Jan Graversen.

Yes, he says he's been dropped but they've asked him to ride on Thursday....He doesn't seem over pleased.

My guess would be Jan Graversen.

It is a bit of an odd one, you tell the rider he is being sacked then offer him a chance to race this Thursday, I bet Hall`s reply was quite colourful to say the least.

It is a bit of an odd one, you tell the rider he is being sacked then offer him a chance to race this Thursday, I bet Hall`s reply was quite colourful to say the least.

Not unusual though , last season Ben Barker rode his final Glasgow meeting after being told he was being replaced

Don't think Richard will be riding given his response on twitter.

To be fair a lot of Redcar fans have been saying that a team change needed to be made so hopefully, whoever the new rider is, it will improve the team.

Edited by Yearbyred

And of course if he refuses he risks a 28 day ban...

I think a change was needed as Richard has not been getting the points we need him too - not sure I agree with the way it has happened but after a couple of years of just settling for under performing riders good to see us take some action if we think it is neccesary.

Would Graversen fit? Danny Ayres?

• Like 1