British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

What leagues is Tomasz riding in this year?

His last foreign league team was Hammarby in 2012, so I don't think he's interested in riding abroad anymore.

what if sandhu put up the money for damien bates to buy leicester with the intent to turn it into a stock car track?

Funniest thing i've read on here for eons!!

• Like 2

Are there any legs to the MJJ suggestions, or is that people putting 2 and 2 together and getting a Danish ex GP rider? what average would he come in on? I think he'd be a great signing and a real statement of intent towards taking the team forwards on track. Adding him to what we've already got- (IF everyone commits for the whole season, not just until the Polish league starts), then we'd have the start of a very exciting team

Can't see how he could ride in the UK as he is committed to ride in Denmark, Poland & Sweden already, so can't do the UK due to Polish regulations?

Or I could be completely wrong

Edited by Mr Bump

Can't see how he could ride in the UK as he is committed to ride in Denmark, Poland & Sweden already, so can't do the UK due to Polish regulations?

Or I could be completely wrong

Would any club want him as so far he seems to have not been that good here.

• Like 1

Funniest thing i've read on here for eons!!

well bates himself said he wants to use it for more than just speedway,,, so if stock cars go there youll have egg on ya face

well bates himself said he wants to use it for more than just speedway,,, so if stock cars go there youll have egg on ya face

There could be one or two practical problems with that! Also, Mr Bates hasn't done the deal with Coventry, he isn't the landlord or the owner. That's Mr Hemsley.

Unless you knock everything down, widen the track, install armco, then a race fans protection fence, apply for change of use for the land behind the stands and install a huge pit/parking area (for the race vehicles, and their transporters, and rescue vehicles, change the entrance areas, apply for permission for race vehilcles, recovery vehicles, etc to continually cross the path that runs from the car park up to the stadium entrance, disabled parking areas, probably have to install further sound prevention fencing)

Anything I have missed off?

More chance of LCFC winning this year's PL, and Lions winning PL, and the World announcing that Alien life already lives amongst us!!!!!!

• Like 4

Unless you knock everything down, widen the track, install armco, then a race fans protection fence, apply for change of use for the land behind the stands and install a huge pit/parking area (for the race vehicles, and their transporters, and rescue vehicles, change the entrance areas, apply for permission for race vehilcles, recovery vehicles, etc to continually cross the path that runs from the car park up to the stadium entrance, disabled parking areas, probably have to install further sound prevention fencing)

Anything I have missed off?

More chance of LCFC winning this year's PL, and Lions winning PL, and the World announcing that Alien life already lives amongst us!!!!!!

Think you could take some of the postings on the BSF as quite persuasive evidence that that has already come to pass
  • Like 4

Josh Auty is a bit injury prone as well

Back wheel chasing.

I think Auty is a good rider but has a reputation to get injured more than most due to his slowness off the line, whether this has much truth in it i don't know but he seems to be a rider that has a lot of ability but doesn't seem to show it often enough.

Alien life already lives amongst us!!!!!!

Yep in Leicester 😂. Sorry I couldn't resist!

Doesn't mikkel bech Also fit that criteria. Can't remember if he had a season in the gp or not.

Does this fit as a team

1 Nilsson

2 auty

3 gomolski

4 B pedersen / bech

5 kylmakorpi

6 Wallner/gapmier/sissies/ 4 ish pointer

7 j p b (Sheffield link)

Yep in Leicester . Sorry I couldn't resist!

Funny - was just thinking we've not heard from mrcts lately