British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

Doesn't mikkel bech Also fit that criteria. Can't remember if he had a season in the gp or not.

Does this fit as a team

1 Nilsson

2 auty

3 gomolski

4 B pedersen / bech

5 kylmakorpi

6 Wallner/gapmier/sissies/ 4 ish pointer

7 j p b (Sheffield link)

Don't think Sissis will be riding speedway this year

Doesn't mikkel bech Also fit that criteria. Can't remember if he had a season in the gp or not.

Does this fit as a team

1 Nilsson

2 auty

3 gomolski

4 B pedersen / bech

5 kylmakorpi

6 Wallner/gapmier/sissies/ 4 ish pointer

7 j p b (Sheffield link)

Don't think many fans would be overly happy were Bjarne Pedersen to be announced

• Like 1

Quite few names mentioned that would be doubling up riders.

With Leicester running on a Saturday night, you can rule out any rider who is riding for Glasgow, Berwick or Workington.

JPB has stated that he does not want to ride in the Premier League full time, although happy to do some Guest booking.

I still think that Todd Kurtz will be given a ride and would not be surprised to Rory Schlein given a ride.

Justin Sedgmen is another who has to be in with a shout, and maybe even Simon Lambert.

I would be ok with Sedgemen, and even a Kurtz (of the Todd variety) Don't think Simon Lambert is a good choice or a good fit.. I am not keen on getting Shlien, only because in my opinion he is to fragile now, and is not interested if there's rain within a 100 mile radius...

Edited by Shale Searcher
  • Like 2

But stats don't tell you who had the more difficult rides to attain that average. As Stead & Garrity were higher in the averages than Howarth he would not have had any heat 13 outings unless replacing one of them as R/R. Auty being second in the averages at Scunthorpe would have had heat 13 outings.

Interesting heat 15 stats too.

Auty averaged 8.00 from heat 15 outings, Howarth 5.12

As for the difference in EL stats, the one was riding without pressure in a team near the top of the league, the other was the highest averaging away rider in a team struggling to avoid the wooden spoon.

In the EL, looking at SCB weighted stats, Howarth emerged half a point better than Auty. I was surprised by that, but shows howarth was the better performer last season.

Neither have attractive averages, I'd say both are likely to drop a couple of points off them, but I wouldn't be unhappy to gave retained either of them if I was a fan of the respective clubs.

• Like 1

In the EL, looking at SCB weighted stats, Howarth emerged half a point better than Auty. I was surprised by that, but shows howarth was the better performer last season.

Neither have attractive averages, I'd say both are likely to drop a couple of points off them, but I wouldn't be unhappy to gave retained either of them if I was a fan of the respective clubs.

Better season indeed.

Don't think many fans would be overly happy were Bjarne Pedersen to be announced

Neither would Bjarne!!! :nono::wink:

• Like 2

Neither would Bjarne!!! :nono::wink:

He got 14 points from 7 rides last time he was at Beaumont Park. I still would not touch him with a barge pole though!

• Like 1

I wonder if he got paid for them?!

Matt Ford got financial problems then??

• Like 4

"Col"was Auty's figure really helped by those two successive 15 point hauls he got.Plus most Scunny fans say he is better riding at no 5 because of his awful gating what average do you think both will get in the both leagues be interesting to hear your opinion.

I'm not going to attempt to guess what any rider will average in either league next year.

I'm not going to attempt to guess what any rider will average in either league next year.

But Auty is better so will easily top both averages, right? :rofl: