British Speedway Forum
Cliffeboy

Somerset V Sheffield 27.10.16

Anyone else having trouble with Speedway Updates site, it says You have been banned when opening it for me

You're a very naughty boy

Easy for Somerset not sure why people hink its all still to play for. Somerset by 25-30 points

Thats what Glasgow and Newcastle thought!!

You're a very naughty boy

Seems OK now

More coverage for the Rebels on BBC Points West.... just. On my way. COYR

Edited by Willowman
  • Like 1

More coverage for the Rebels on BBC Points West.... just. On my way. COYR

and more to come later on i sense........ CHAMPIONS!! :party::t:

Edited by drew2
  • Like 1

Well done to Somerset - completely deserved. Enjoy your celebrations.

Was going tonight but 4 guests and r/r means I couldn't be bothered, went to the pub instead. Well done Somerset though

Congratulations Somerset.

The best team over the two legs, and the best team won in the end.

The damage was done last night at Sheffield when Somerset took a lead back down to their place, and overall this season Somerset were the best visiting team at Sheffield this season.

And like SCB has said no many had Somerset to do so well this season, me included.

Well done to Somerset deserved winners

well done Sheffield deserved runners up

Very proud of our team (what was left of it), to get where we did on the rider resources we had was nothing short of amazing. To knock two very good teams as Glasgow and Newcastle really did take something.

• Like 3

We'll done Rebels, rightfully crowned Champions.

Was going tonight but 4 guests and r/r means I couldn't be bothered, went to the pub instead. Well done Somerset though

Why miss the last meeting of the season and grand finale just because of the use of guests?

Until riders are immune to being injured there is no other way to put evenly balanced teams on track.

The issue that would discourage me from attending would be teams forced to use N.L. guests to cover for riders in the main body because no facility is deemed to be available.

Congrats to the Rebels (and their flags) and commiserations to the Yorkshire Tiggers & guests (great effort)

• Like 1

Can someone explain why Sheffield didn't run with same set up as Wednesday with RR for Stead giving more options or am I wrong. Or did Somerset print wrong team. Or did they give wrong team declaration. Seems strange with less choices ?

Edited by Barnstormer

Absolutely fantastic,

Was a good meeting and massive credit to Sheffield who pushed us all the way, few jump starts but rode very well. You Tigers fans should be proud of them tonight.

• Like 2