British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Eastbourne V Birmingham Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sun 30th Oct

I do hope there is a minute of silence to respect the memory of Dave Lanning who did so much for the Eagles in the late 60's and early 70's.

• Like 1

Fair point. Not even having a preview on the website is very poor show.

One there now. Halifax Tiger gets things done - gather he will be on the Eastbourne publicity team next year. Man of action!

• Like 2

Regarding Georgie, I understand his girlfriend was being induced on Wednesday and that why he could not go to Brumland.

No shanes for brummies.

Eagles objected his inclusion due to the 7 day guest rule.

Brummies rise with 5 riders only now

.................and they call us a win at all costs team haha ; robbed the fans of a close meeting; tbh they had one hand on the cup anyway!!

A shame because a good spirit was developing on here between the sets of fans which is now going to fall into acrimony again over this i fear!

Yes Shanes name is in the prog and he's at the track ready to race...oh the joys of speedway!

Edited by Brummiestormer

Quite amusing how you're trying to deflect blame because of Brum management not knowing the rules.

Quite amusing how you're trying to deflect blame because of Brum management not knowing the rules.

........and so it starts!

Just feel sorry for the fans who have travelled down for this debacle and whatever the right and wrongs are the fans have been robbed but hey ho enjoy your hollow win!

Edited by Brummiestormer
  • Like 1

I take back my earlier post, either that or these play offs and cup finals are completely bent

........and so it starts!

Just feel sorry for the fans who have travelled down for this debacle and whatever the right and wrongs are the fans have been robbed but hey ho enjoy your hollow win!

You need to blame your absolute pillocks of a management team, end of.

TBH we would rather Shanes rode, so if he doesn't it won't just be disappointing for your mob. Hopefully we've got it wrong and he'll emerge at the tapes.

Does this now mean that we will have 3 races with 3 riders only and Shane's 4th ride being taken by a reserve?

Unusual for a promoter of Drury's experience to make such a ricket. That said protesting just before the start is poor. Speedway shoots itself in the foot yet again!

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 2