British Speedway Forum

Great signing in Kaspazak at reserve.

It really is like a Coventry side now with another ex bee. Good luck 👍🏻

• Like 2

Well I can pretty well say hands down KK is the best reserve in the league.

Was hoping he would return to Poole in 2018 as a second string but this will blow his average sky high.

Madness just madness. Don't understand Matt's logic here.

• Like 1

What a signing in KK at reserve especially. Double figures guaranteed

His signing at reserve could go either way, he picks up his scores and gets 7 rides a meeting or he gets beaten by a couple of other clubs reserves and becomes disillusioned. Swindon are at Rye House on Aug 5th which should be interesting unless he has to be in Poland that Saturday.

SEC on 5th August. That's the first one he'll miss.

Madness just madness. Don't understand Matt's logic here.

He was pathetic in recent meetings for us. Moved over and waived two Swindon riders through last week. And you want to keep him as a number one?

Matt was right to get rid. We wouldn't have been able to bring Kennett in, and already Eddie has done better at home.

You need to understand how team building works.

Anyway this is a Rye thread so well done to them on signing a big hitting reserve.

• Like 1

Interesting signing - should score a few points at Reserve but would then expect him to be average at best back in the main body of the team.

Also, why does the Rye House Co-Promoter seem to think that a Reserve can be nominated in Heat 15?

A megabucks signing for a rider with a two bob attitude.

Should get a sackful of points, positive for rye is the dreadful sedgemans out the door

He was pathetic in recent meetings for us. Moved over and waived two Swindon riders through last week. And you want to keep him as a number one?

Matt was right to get rid. We wouldn't have been able to bring Kennett in, and already Eddie has done better at home.

Anyway this is a Rye thread so well done to them on signing a big hitting reserve.

No problem getting rid if you are going to replace him with someone who is half decent but replacing him with a rider who has a 3.00 away average is a joke.

Agree well done to the Rye promotion should easily get 4th if King's Lynn fall apart.

• Like 1

KK is gonna be busy while his at reserve,thats for sure.

At least he will double his scores this way.

Thankfully Rye have been to Wolves twice.

Couldn't bear watching him struggle again (although in fairness every team including Poole have had to witness that this season).

It comes to something when the league is at its weakest in history yet KK will be a reserve.

World class my rear!!!!!! :rofl:

Edited by stevebrum

It's like musical chairs in Speedway these days.There will come a day when a rider has signed for every team in the league in 1 season.Farcical!!

• Like 1

Something not right in camp maybe?.I'd be very surprised if he don't up his average.Will Eddie

I used to like KK a lot. But his performance this season for Poole seeing him poodling around like a pussy has irritated me. And now.... I can't believe this....he has gone from number 1 to a reserve is just about taking the pi££.

I really dont think I can bear watching him rattle off a packet of points when Rye come to Poole shortly!

DOH!!!!!

Interesting signing - should score a few points at Reserve but would then expect him to be average at best back in the main body of the team.

Also, why does the Rye House Co-Promoter seem to think that a Reserve can be nominated in Heat 15?

A reserve can be nominated for Heat 15, provided he is one of the top 3 scorers from his programmed rides.