British Speedway Forum

Punched his team mate whilst "target" was wearing his helmet..... even smarter!

Did not want to hurt him!!!!
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with a bit of a 'disagreement', happens all of the time in all sports, both are big enough to forget about it and move on although obviously frustrating if it did cause the injury.

• Like 2

What happened on the track should stay there imo. Josh being the captain should have been the bigger man and not let his temper get the best of him. Heat of the moment thing but it isn't good for the sport and especially the club since everyone has written somerset off, this is just another thing for the speedway world to laugh at somerset for. #embarrassing

What happened on the track should stay there imo. Josh being the captain should have been the bigger man and not let his temper get the best of him. Heat of the moment thing but it isn't good for the sport and especially the club since everyone has written somerset off, this is just another thing for the speedway world to laugh at somerset for. #embarrassing

All sounds like a matter of opinion - One says fight, another says shove, another says contact with his face and another says helmet.... Storm in a teacup no doubt.

Not if he has broken his thumb, handbags is fair enough but a few weeks off with a broken thumb is a different matter.

Josh been replaced by Brady tonight for Sheffield, can only be r/r for him tomorrow I think. All the remaining Rebels can take his rides i presume as he is second in the averages.

Not sure but they shouldn't be fighting each other especially the captain.

From the first two words on your post I take it you weren't even there, so if you weren't, anything you have to say on the matter is pure conjecture :nono:

• Like 2

From the first two words on your post I take it you weren't even there, so if you weren't, anything you have to say on the matter is pure conjecture :nono:

If you look at the post I wasn't sure on if it was a hard move that's why I haven't commented on the crash. I've only commented on the fighting in the pits which has been said by multiple people who were there. It's wrong and shouldn't be happening with team members they are grown ups and should know better.

If you look at the post I wasn't sure on if it was a hard move that's why I haven't commented on the crash. I've only commented on the fighting in the pits which has been said by multiple people who were there. It's wrong and shouldn't be happening with team members they are grown ups and should know better.

You see that's exactly my point.

I wasn't there either, but I have spoken to people that were, and have heard a totally different account, including from people in the pits, but I wouldn't dream of putting it out on here, as I wasn't there, and didn't see for myself ;)

• Like 2

I wasn't there either, but I have spoken to people that were, and have heard a totally different account, including from people in the pits, but I wouldn't dream of putting it out on here, as I wasn't there, and didn't see for myself ;)

However you word it though something happened and I suppose I'm just venting my disappointment on something that would damage morale around the team. I don't think any fan would want that at any club. Besides even if I am mistaken I'm only human and was following what i saw from people who were there on the King's Lynn Updates Twitter. Edited by Brummie Rebel

I would think around 75% of posts on this forum are from people who 'weren't actually there'!! :shock::wink::D

• Like 5

So that's two matches out of the way and a bit hit and miss at the moment. Great form shown by Pat, Paul , Jake and especially Charles which bodes well for the strength in depth tactics employed by Gary. Rohan's bike probs are a major worry , but as with Charles last season when he was having a mare with his stuff , it got sorted, unfortunately it's more in your face when it is your top man. Losing to KL is no disgrace, but if Josh And Rohan had scored more than 1 between them we would have got a point.

Strange shout to not go with Pat in heat15 last night, but Jake earned his shot by not being beaten by and opponent in a heat he finished. His heat 8 win was crucial. Another proper test coming with Poole next week, but they got whacked by Belle Vue last night . If Rohan and Josh are on it next week I can see us picking up three points. Not over bothered about KK and Hans, if Brady is on song it could be tight.

You don't need to worry about KK as he isn't about over easter.

You don't need to worry about KK as he isn't about over easter.

I would love to see the Rebels beat the Pirates "home & away" on GOOD Friday. I would also like to see £100 fine (payable to the BEN fund) for any rider missing an official fixture, it's about time this mickey mouse situation was rectified.

With all the Aussies involved I would love to see the Rebels beat the Pirates "Home & Away" on GOOD Friday! I would also like to see all teams fined £100 (payable to the BEN fund) for any rider missing an official fixture other then injured, if great our sport is ever going to regain some credibility this has to be rectified.

• Like 3