British Speedway Forum

So the principle of having at least one young British rider at reserve has been shelved i take it ?

So the principle of having at least one young British rider at reserve has been shelved i take it ?

Isn't that just the championship

You must have at least 2 people to have come through the National League. Somerset now have 4 I believe in Charles Wright, Cameron Heeps, Richard Lawson and Lewis Kerr.

• Like 2

Are Gravasen and Tungate still able to guest for other teams? as they don't have any other attachments.

Is he allowed to stay in this Country?? :unsure:

No job so no visa?? ;)

Is he allowed to stay in this Country?? :unsure:

No job so no visa?? ;)

Another reason why I don't think he will be staying out of the side for too long....

Why is the redeclared team not showing on the speedway gb site? And did they really need the extra 0.02 heels vs tungate gives them to make it work? Have they redeclared under the 42 point limit?

Edited by waihekeaces1

Does not look much stronger, glad Richard Lawson has a team place in the Premiership....with so many riders available and doubling up promoters are more likely to make changes this season.

Is it the blokes not their performances?

Run that by me again???

• Like 1

You must have at least 2 people to have come through the National League. Somerset now have 4 I believe in Charles Wright, Cameron Heeps, Richard Lawson and Lewis Kerr.

Thanks for the info :cheers:

Tungate 5.09 and Heeps 5.07. Not a lot in it but maybe it was the amount they needed to make it happen.

They can't be on like for like when converting from 2nd division to 1st division in this instance, would take our team limit to 46 points otherwise using the new averages. Unless the changes have been made using the old averages and built to 50.00 with Lawson replacing Tungate effectively.... which would scupper any plans to reintroduce Tungate I would of thought.

All speculation for now until the redeclared team is confirmed and we know what averages have been used and to what limit.

Edited by Najjer

So how does this new team line up average wise?

lol...it's got to be the only sport where the fans who follow it, don't understand how it all works, when it comes to team building and averages.

Not their fault...too bloody complicated imo.

Sorry to see Starkey leaving...no sentiment I suppose.

Left with 3 riders from last season now...shame, I like continuity.

Hopefully the quality of racing will continue in it's rich vein.

Looking at it, those changes could have been made before Somerset got new averages this week. Tungate could be slotted back in for Kerr then this week with his new average as a like-for-like.

Isn't that just the championship

No, has to be 2 riders included who have come thru the NL.

I think Graversen should be allowed to ride in the NL the rest of this season, if he wants to. Probably invested in new equipment after a year out and now been completely kippered.

And push a Brit out of a team place? ? No thanks.

• Like 2